Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

4 hours ago, havingablast said:

It was delightful to watch Kami rub one out at around 3:20 her time.

I just love her soft moans as she cums.

I missed that. Unfortunately. :sad: However, I did just a few minutes ago see Kristy masturbate in her bed. That's the first time I've ever been able to do that. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

I missed that. Unfortunately. :sad: However, I did just a few minutes ago see Kristy masturbate in her bed. That's the first time I've ever been able to do that. :biggrin:

Must be your Lucky Day.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Whoa. Does anyone else see Kristy right now in the kitchen? She must be feeling sexy. She has on one of those silky one piece things like Rita has. I think the only difference is that Kristy's is black and Rita's is in red. Very nice indeed.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Whoa. Does anyone else see Kristy right now in the kitchen? She must be feeling sexy. She has on one of those silky one piece things like Rita has. I think the only difference is that Kristy's is black and Rita's is in red. Very nice indeed.

Kam way earlier during the day in the bath was feeling sexy no hands but leg rubbing, those who know their patterns we knew it was coming tonight. Sadly, Kam usually moves a lot in her sleep kicking covers off, turning butt views, boob views, and naked paradise honey views. No so much tonight/morning.

• Upvote 2