Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Kamila was riding on top of Kristy,,and she looked like she was trying to kiss Kristy,, but Kristy got scared and started laughing at Kamila,,,,damn I wish she had let kami have her way with her:biggrin::biggrin:

BOY IF ONLY MIKEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN RIGHT AFTER HE WROTE THIS LMAOO!!!!:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:licking-lips.giflicking-lips.gif

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
29 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

BOY IF ONLY MIKEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN RIGHT AFTER HE WROTE THIS LMAOO!!!!:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:licking-lips.giflicking-lips.gif

Mikey- remember when Kitek translated a conversation between the K's, and kristy said she had strap-on sex with a girlfriend and it was fun- then asked Kami is if she had ever had a strap-on sex, and Kami said 'what are you insinuating girlfriend"- and Kristy told her again it was fun. Do you think this might happen in the future- just a thought- I mean anything is possible after tonight- right ????

30 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

step by step LOL this was first French Kiss I seen so far maybe I am wrong But was great, That's what I like spontaneous  

• Upvote 1

IM confused to be honest. I watched the whole thing and it was cool. I knew it wouldn't go any further but the future is there. It was really nice to see them bond over drinks and get frisky. Time will tell, I'm always a little skeptical. This seemed very authentic in that two girls who were drinking and kind of tried it and that was the limit and then passed out.

Kamila amazes me, wish she would hang out more, but here we go again, big event and from what the translator said may be gone again for a while. I'm going to stick with my guns and not subscribe. One event every three weeks is worth if from some, not for me anymore. I'm will put all the "playing to the cameras bs aside and just enjoy the moment and feel maybe if I'm done, those who stick it with will be happy with future results. I bailed on Lost TV show and watched it later and loved it. Maybe those who still subscribe will have good stories for me to say "damn I should have stuck with it" at this time no. I never see anything during the week but if you subscribe you really get a fell of the tenants. Based on a translator this gathering was planned by Kam, and knowing this I actually was checking at work. Usually they are sleep when I get home. I had a feeling.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Baker48 said:

Don't know how it happened and really don't care but I logged in to their apt at the exact right time to see the kisses and smiles after. I am satisfied

I don't blame you!   That has got to be one of the hottest and most beautiful moments that has ever happened on RLC that I've ever seen!

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't blame you!   That is one of the hottest if not the hottest moments on RLC I've ever seen!

yes, one of the best in the several years of being a member.

• Upvote 2

What happened tonight between Kamila and Kristy has to do with the different types of love people can have for each other and what they are willing to do to help a person they love who is hurting. (and I'm not just talking about "romantic love"). 

I am not trying to be an egotistical jerk. After the recent discussions I participated in here, I have no desire to get into another heated exchange and be told I don't know what I'm talking about.

But, I do have extensive training and experience in understanding human behavior. 

What we witnessed tonight was an act of love. Kristy was hurting. Kamila helped her. It's really that simple.

P.S. - If there is anyone who seriously wants me to explain, send me a pm and I will answer later (as long as I think you honestly want to know and understand). 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

What happened tonight between Kamila and Kristy has to do with the different types of love people can have for each other and what they are willing to do to help a person they love who is hurting. (and I'm not just talking about "romantic love"). 

I am not trying to be an egotistical jerk. After the recent discussions I participated in here, I have no desire to get into another heated exchange and be told I don't know what I'm talking about.

But, I do have extensive training and experience in understanding human behavior. 

What we witnessed tonight was an act of love. Kristy was hurting. Kamila helped her. It's really that simple.

P.S. - If there is anyone who seriously wants me to explain, send me a pm and I will answer later (as long as I think you honestly want to know and understand). 

Believe it or not Book.....I really want to know and understand!!!

After doing some searching for a few, I finally found the video. I can honestly say, they DON'T dislike each other. < says in a playful sarcastic manner. ;) >. Kristy was smiling, giggling and twiddling her toes...I don't think she had a problem with their sexy, intimate interlude. ;)