Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

ELLE A GLISSE LE THERMOMETRE SOUS SON BRAS POUR PRENDRE SA TEMPERATURE MAIS ELLE A UN GROS CHAGRIN

y-a des chances qu'elle soit enceinte,y-en a ici qui en ont parlé

• Upvote 1

Just now, isidore57 said:

JE NE POURRAIS PAS LE DIRE MAIS CERTAINS EN ONT PARLE..... CEUX QUI FONT LES TRADUCTIONS POUR NOUS   KITEK ET YURI

oui c'est bien çà après savoir si elle l'est ou pas,j'en sais rien mais son comportement je trouve est different depuis plusieurs jours et je sais pas si elle a eu ses regles ou pas car apparement elle etait en retard ce mois-ci

• Upvote 1

Everyone knows that I am not very smart but it might be that her German guy told her that although he enjoyed tilling her garden that he doesn't want anything else to do with her.  You know.....like another notch in his belt so to speak.   Whatever the case may be, I damn sure hope it has nothing to do with her being pregnant!!

• Upvote 4

kamila wake up at 4.am and now she crying on the bed,what's happen with her,someone know if she's pregnant or not? it's maybe for that she crying i don't know,she look different during this last days  "from clivebb"

-----------—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I also noticed that she was sad when she woke up at that time. She has taken on the forehead, and she may have a fever and start to get sick. Hope Now is not it affects her too much. Kristy came home and take care of Kamila    " Me "

• Upvote 2

I know there is the measure of basal body temperature. But that is usually measured for when you are fertile for family planning. OMG, here comes the speculations.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Everyone knows that I am not very smart but it might be that her German guy told her that although he enjoyed tilling her garden that he doesn't want anything else to do with her.  You know.....like another notch in his belt so to speak.   Whatever the case may be, I damn sure hope it has nothing to do with her being pregnant!!

"tilling her garden" lmfas dying

• Upvote 1