Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

35 minutes ago, clivebb said:

kamila wake up at 4.am and now she crying on the bed,what's happen with her,someone know if she's pregnant or not? it's maybe for that she crying i don't know,she look different during this last days

She has a virus.

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Everyone knows that I am not very smart but it might be that her German guy told her that although he enjoyed tilling her garden that he doesn't want anything else to do with her.  You know.....like another notch in his belt so to speak.   Whatever the case may be, I damn sure hope it has nothing to do with her being pregnant!!

Funny, Harley, possible. But I think she is sick has a virus. She took her temperature.

She can always have coke boy, he is available any time!

24 minutes ago, sanjuro66 said:

I know there is the measure of basal body temperature. But that is usually measured for when you are fertile for family planning. OMG, here comes the speculations.

She isn't pregnant!!!!! She is sick. held her trhroat, eyes watering , nose sniffing.

• Upvote 2

I would gladly like to send all of you a picture of how truly Kamila looks right now in his little world alone in bed, where she actually looks very bottom and a beginning to the sick. But RLC watermarks puts a stop to that you may have access to it. You do not want to get banned because you care about most within the different apartments. Love to you all.

• Upvote 4

Just now, mr1010 said:

Funny, Harley, possible. But I think she is sick has a virus. She took her temperature.

She can always have coke boy, he is available any time!

I hope you're right 1010 and as far as CB is concerned......at least he's a good looking guy and not some loser looking guy!   Lord knows he tries hard enough and if he ever develops any game.....watch out!

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

I would gladly like to send all of you a picture of how truly Kamila looks right now in his little world alone in bed, where she actually looks very bottom and a beginning to the sick. But RLC watermarks puts a stop to that you may have access to it. You do not want to get banned because you care about most within the different apartments. Love to you all.

I see her pal.

• Upvote 1