Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Kami and Kristy are both gone again for the night,,,,,,,As i have watched them since the return from Thailand, it is apparent that they no longer walk the same path through life, but separate journey's.

Kami has the on again off again relationship with Coke Boy, and has spent nearly every single day with him since they returned, Kristy is very busy with her career, and is obviously seeing more of her ex BF as well, thus leaving the apartment void for us viewers. 

The K&K that we remember so fondly from Barcelona simply isn't the K&K in Moscow. Yes we get brief a brief glimpse of their friendship from time to time, but mostly it is just one of them by them self, or no one in the apartment as the case has be here lately.

Life is journey and they have moved slowly away from each other and onto their own path to follow. I would expect that we will even see less of them as time passes to the future, and they follow their own path's. journey.

I think I now really understand why IRMA was voted most popular and Kami and Kristy fell below the standard, that is because since they have been in Moscow, it just is not what most of the viewer's expected, they were wanting a repeat of Barcelona, and for the extremely close relationship to continue. Like I said we see it from time to time, but it is nothing like it was In Barcelona, nor will it be again. That is why so many think they should go back to Barcelona for the summer, but like I said you likely will never see that again from them. as they have begun to distance themselves from each other, because that is what their life dictates now.

Mikey Season 2 is going to be a failure in most of the viewers eyes.

Thes, I agree with your assessment of Kami & Kristy. We knew that when they were in their home environment that things would be different for them. They have friends, bf's, families nearby. But we couldn't imagine how different. They do their own things now.

Problem is that they have a commitment to rlc. But they don't seem to take that as a commitment. They were so popular from Barcelona and rlc was so desperate that they brought them back in the best apartment and probably agreed that they could basically do whatever they want, show as little as they wanted. Now, they have showed some stuff, nice baths, nudity, a couple of bates not under the cover of a restroom or covers, one fuck.

My question is will they stay committed to rlc and the apartment or just use it as a way station.

It seems we got "real life" with mostly teases and hiding.

I wouldn't mind so much if they had more parties and friends over like the angels. But we dont even get that.

My belief is that the apartment will not be theirs for more than a year at most (they probably have year contracts). And that we will see less and less of them as they see their bf's more.

That night in Barcelona when they slept in each other's arms and left in the morning, the most difficult night in rlc history in my view, and the most heart wrenching, may turn out to have been the peak of their times together. It will never approach that again.

RLC is going downhill. Will they find a way to avoid falling further? I do not know. But they will have to come up with a hail mary pass. Aaron Rodgers of the Green Bay Packers did it twice last year, so who knows?

I myself will give them a little longer.

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Kami and Kristy are both gone again for the night,,,,,,,As i have watched them since the return from Thailand, it is apparent that they no longer walk the same path through life, but separate journey's.

Kami has the on again off again relationship with Coke Boy, and has spent nearly every single day with him since they returned, Kristy is very busy with her career, and is obviously seeing more of her ex BF as well, thus leaving the apartment void for us viewers. 

The K&K that we remember so fondly from Barcelona simply isn't the K&K in Moscow. Yes we get a brief glimpse of their friendship from time to time, but mostly it is just one of them by them self, or no one in the apartment as the case has been here lately.

Life is journey and they have moved slowly away from each other and onto their own path to follow. I would expect that we will even see less of them as time passes to the future, and they follow their own path's. journey.

I think I now really understand why IRMA was voted most popular and Kami and Kristy fell below the standard, that is because since they have been in Moscow, it just is not what most of the viewer's expected, they were wanting a repeat of Barcelona, and for the extremely close relationship to continue. Like I said we see it from time to time, but it is nothing like it was In Barcelona, nor will it be again. That is why so many think they should go back to Barcelona for the summer, but like I said you likely will never see that again from them. as they have begun to distance themselves from each other, because that is what their life dictates now.

Mikey Season 2 is going to be a failure in most of the viewers eyes.

It is a failure and I can't believe you thought it might be any different!  Sorry Thes.....I love yah man, but these girls coming back was a step in the wrong direction!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It is a failure and I can't believe you thought it might be any different!  Sorry Thes.....I love yah man, but these girls coming back was a step in the wrong direction!

And there may not be a Season 3. I think unless I see more, Season 2 may be it for me. I will look at other voyeur sites. If I find a good one, I will let CC know so that maybe we can start a new forum. I am not optimistic. Maybe soon it is time for just real life.

I love CC and the chat and all you guys and girls. I would like to stay here even without rlc, but we will see.

Maybe soon I will be busier with writing and with my attorney adviser volunteer job for my City Councilman.

3 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

And there may not be a Season 3. I think unless I see more, Season 2 may be it for me. I will look at other voyeur sites. If I find a good one, I will let CC know so that maybe we can start a new forum. I am not optimistic. Maybe soon it is time for just real life.

I love CC and the chat and all you guys and girls. I would like to stay here even without rlc, but we will see.

Maybe soon I will be busier with writing and with my attorney adviser volunteer job for my City Councilman.

All good things come to an end!  Get in those politics 1010....you would be great!!!

• Upvote 1

Well it's on again for the 10th time in 3 months, I give it less than a two weeks before it is off again........PITIFUL:huh:

Coke Boy has no balls, he is the epitome of a whipped puppy, he caters to Kami's every beckon and call, so the little respect I did have him is now completely gone. :huh:

• Upvote 2

On 5/6/2016 at 2:20 PM, cortes43 said:

si ellos quieren usted no podrà ver rlc no lo olvide

if they want you will not see rlc not forget

HE's saying , " do not forget  that if RLC doesn't want you to see their site, they can cut it off to you " .  Guess he means block your IP or something !

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Vel det er på igjen for 10. gang i 3 måneder, jeg gir det mindre enn to uker før den er slått av igjen ........ PITIFUL:huh:

tror ikke jeg har sett kysset åpenlyst på sofaen før. Men de gjør de nå .. Vi vil gi den et sekund eller xx sjanse :-)