Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

1 minute ago, mr1010 said:

Man Thes! He just looked for your post I swear!

1010, you are like a steady stream of gasoline adding fuel to the fire.   It's their beef with each other, let's sit back and see who the king of CC is!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can't we all just get along LMAO......who is the better man, who does better research, who is smarter, who can do 50 one arm pushups, etc. etc..

I know the world is nothing without competition, but this is ridiculous!!

Wow, Harley the peacemaker! I have died and went to heaven, lol!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

1010, you are like a steady stream of gasoline adding fuel to the fire.   It's their beef with each other, let's sit back and see who the king of CC is!!

Yeah you are right, Harley. My bet is on Thes.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I am not the king of CC. ... He can be if he like. .... His analysis is still ridiculous.

Just now, MrBox said:

I am not the king of CC. ... He can be if he like. .... His analysis is still ridiculous.

As far as I know there can only be one king anyway, and his name is Admin!!!   It was a basic analysis because nobody wants to spend that much time digging up all the financial data on RLC on their Sunday off.   I caused all this shit anyway and would rather see people on this forum getting along instead of arguing all the time......that is going to be my June resolution, to try my damnedest to have fun and joke around instead of being so freaking serious most of the time!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

As far as I know there can only be one king anyway, and his name is Admin!!!   It was a basic analysis because nobody wants to spend that much time digging up all the financial data on RLC on their Sunday off.   I caused all this shit anyway and would rather see people on this forum getting along instead of arguing all the time......that is going to be my June resolution, to try my damnedest to have fun and joke around instead of being so freaking serious most of the time!

Even a basic analysis need some data worth to be considered. ... He used data based on assumtion of advertising revenue. ... RLC income is not based on that. ... It is simply wrong at all. 

1 minute ago, mr1010 said:

Fuck, Kami, Coke boy and his jerk friend! While Kristy does stretching! Now friend will hit on Kristy. She could kill him with her thighs!

Why are you so angry in recent time? ... Guests are actually for all apartment a good sign.