Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

17 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

I understand that this apartment is not perfect and often feels empty. However, we are paying to enjoy what they share in their life...not to decide what they should do based on what we want !

You said it, "Kristy is lonely" and without Kami she will certainly feel even more lonely. Is that part of what you want ?

A "Win Win situation for all of us" ? Well maybe ?  Except for Kami and Kristy and they are far more important than us and our wishes !

A better idea would be another apartment with some (all ?) of the ANGELS....if of course they want to share their life with us.

But please don't tell those girls what they should do to please some of us.

How about the new apartment be Kami and Coke Boy's ? That way we at least have the opportunity to see Kami again, for all the Kami lovers. I stand by my opinionated statement. with the addition of a well known fact.

Those who live and are stuck in the past, die in the past !!!       The world evolves with change, and so we accept change, or do we ? 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

How about the new apartment be Kami and Coke Boy's ? That way we at least have the opportunity to see Kami again, for all the Kami lovers. I stand by my opinionated statement. with the addition of a well known fact.

Those who live and are stuck in the past, die in the past !!!       The world evolves with change, and so we accept change, or do we ? 

Touche smurfy....back at yah lmao

Just because Kami is spending a lot of time with him now doesn't mean she is moving back in with him.

That's not going to happen anytime soon if ever, knowing how things were before he started playing good boyfriend role.

• Upvote 2

Just now, kitek said:

Just because Kami is spending a lot of time with him now doesn't mean she is moving back in with him.

That's not going to happen anytime soon if ever, knowing how things were before he started playing good boyfriend role.

That is a very profound statement kitek.....could it be that you know more than you are letting on?   Just curious!

1 minute ago, kitek said:

She stated many times she needs her own peaceful space away from him, that's how she feels in this place living with Kristy.

Thank you kitek, but she is never there apparently so that kind of blows that theory out of the water!

9 minutes ago, kitek said:

She stated many times she needs her own peaceful space away from him, that's how she feels in this place living with Kristy.

That may be true Kitek, but how then does Kristy feel ? It was pretty clear in what you translated in the Kristy is back thread. The spoken word is just that, words. A persons action on the hand speaks volumes.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

That may be true Kitek, but how then does Kristy feel ? It was pretty clear in what you translated in the Kristy is back thread. The spoken word is just that, words. A persons action on the hand speaks volumes.

Kristy was expecting meeting her lover boy yesterday but that didn't happen....don't read too much into it...

• Upvote 2

How times have changed! In my youth, if my girlfriend had travelled to Thailand (or any country), met a man on the beach and after some mild resistance had sex with him every night, I would never have dated that girl again. Maybe it´s not that immoral any more that a girl has¨right away sex with unknown new acquaintances, maybe such girls are no more called with names, maybe Coke boy is a very liberal person - but in my opinion, he is desperate and sissy if he cannot leave Kami.