For the record..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest giuseppe r

As far as the music, "Mr. woodworker  " if the person prefers rock, it does not mean that its level 12 years ... and insult for the weak!

Everyone is free to listen to music he likes. I'd like to know what he thinks Leora...

Guest sleestack

I'm not sure it's possible to diagnose someone you've never met before over the internet.

New to this forum, but not new to RLC. I like the idea of sharing thoughts about the people on RLC, but it seems crazy to talk about people we don't know at all especially when we can't speak the same language.

I think everyone would get along better if we treated these people purely as entertainment.

Think of them as real life SIMS.

Guest giuseppe r

I'm not sure it's possible to diagnose someone you've never met before over the internet.

New to this forum, but not new to RLC. I like the idea of sharing thoughts about the people on RLC, but it seems crazy to talk about people we don't know at all especially when we can't speak the same language.

I think everyone would get along better if we treated these people purely as entertainment.

You're right. Perhaps my comments against Paul were too hard. From now on, only nice comments on my part.  ;) ;) ;)

Guest sleestack

You're right. Perhaps my comments against Paul were too hard. From now on, only nice comments on my part.  ;) ;) ;)

That's funny because my comment was totally not directed at you. But after rereading what I said, It looks like it could be directed to all of us.

Guest giuseppe r

That's funny because my comment was totally not directed at you. But after rereading what I said, It looks like it could be directed to all of us.

I said to all the topics of Paul and Leora. My comments were not very tender. I they are writing in CC for fun. Again I repeat that from me you will only get nice comments  ;D

Guest Squirrel

For a change of subject why not head over to "DOG" thread in Apartment 5....?  ;)  mindless fun.... ;D

I'm not doing too well with the other pets ever since Mark & Lina's snowball kittens left. Then the apartment 4 cat got hungry and ate all the fish while we weren't looking. I guess. Not much action going on with that aquarium lately, either.

I haven't even seen the damn bunny around lately. But I have noticed the dog in Apt 5 scratching like hell, so perhaps we'll see some exciting flea circus action over at Nora & Kiko's place tonight...

C'ya over at the Mighty Dog thread!

Guest NL Forever

Yeah the dog thread is the Dogs Bollocks!! Apart from we need more action videos.....bloody animal has been asleep everytime I have a peep....