For the record..

Guest giuseppe r

Leora, if you want I come to sit next to you and caress your beautiful blond hair  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

upper or lower???  ;)  :P

The hair on his head. Under she is shaved, a nice long long lick  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P hehe

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about religion, so much as I began to feel sorry for the guy.

I told you how hard I was on him, and that he still makes my skin crawl.

But if he is mentally defective, well then he's got enough problems without my having to add on to them.

That's all there is to this with me.

ww, I like how you put this.  It's made me think more about some of the posts I've made to this point and the ones I'll be making going forward.  To me, it's probably unavoidable that there will be actions or situations in the future that will evoke some kind of response from the members, but I'll definitely be scrutinizing my words more carefully before others read them.  I too am tired of and not interested in participating in the automatic bashing of those we view.

Let me start off by saying that I think the world of some of you people, and I really do mean that.

I backed away for awhile, and frankly didn't expect to ever voice my opinion on Cam Caps again.

To be honest, I may have been wrong in my assessment over Paul's mental capabilities, and while no mental giant, he probably isn't as they use to say 'touched', or retarded.

But for the things in my life that I did do wrong, I just couldn't stand myself if I should ever had fallen so low as to poke fun at someone who truly was mentally challenged.

Having said all that, I am deeply grateful that aside from our shared interest in RLC, I also do recognize some truly warm hearted people here, and that we're not such a bad lot after all.

However, I am now getting pretty darn annoyed at Paul with his hiding under his blankie, and with the fact that he and Leora are now constantly running to that corner of their bedroom to try to keep themselves from our eyes. 

If that keeps up, I won't be subscribing for very long.

He does annoy me, but you folks have impressed me,.. and I'm grateful for that.

Hey Woodworker don't beat yourself up to much. We all say things that we perhaps shouldn't.  This forum has many fair minded people who like to develop conversation and observation about the goings on in the RLC houses. Just go with the flow and enjoy watching the foibles of couple in each of the apartments.

I have said some pretty awful things about the people but try to focus on their character. Many of them drive me crazy but I suppose that is what makes things interesting!!!

Paul is definitely lacking maturity in both relationships and sexual prowess! Leora needs constant reassurance and adulation to make her feel good about herself. Paul is unlikely to give her either!!

PS. Leora - do you really have to run your fingers through your hair every few seconds especially when making love? Perhaps I just never realised a head of hair was an erogenous zone!!! 

Guest NL Forever

I wouldn't worry too much...I've talked a load of bollocks at times and then wished I hadn't said it......remember you can always delete posts or even whole threads that you have started if it is not going well....I've deleted a couple of threads I started that were rapidly heading nowhere in the past....

PS. Leora - do you really have to run your fingers through your hair every few seconds especially when making love? Perhaps I just never realised a head of hair was an erogenous zone!!!

It can be quite the errogenous zone. Women love to have their hair stroked. When I feel a bit frisky, I stroke wifey's hair. She starts to purr just like a kitty.  :) It's all shall we say, downhill from there.  ;)

Guest friedel

Die beiden sollten sofort die Wohnung verlassen.Wir werden von denen doch nur angeschissen.Wenn ihr mal darauf

geachtet habt,passiert es jede 3 bis 4 wochen das sie sich trennen

und dann nach 2 tagen wieder zusammen sind.Ich werde jedensfalls nicht mehr so lange die da sind,

in die wohnung schalten.Habe genug von denen gesehen.

Of all the annoying and revolting things that Paul does, I think the one that impresses me most is the way he will open his big gaping mouth and yawn in Leora's face without ever putting his hand over it.

He does this quite a bit.  I even saw a day or two ago where his face was no more than three or four inches away from hers, and she hurriedly put her own hand over her mouth and nose.

That morning breath of his must have been atrocious.

But he's happy once again.  The only reason he came back is because he was horny.  And he's been trying to slip his crooked dick once again into Leora's warm, soft, pussy.

To all those women who might be watching RLC and people such as Paul.

'A caterpillar may change into a butterfly,.. but a worm will always remain a worm.'