For the record..

No matter what transpires after, this will be my last post here.

But I thought that to at least some of the people here, who's opinions I do respect, let try to explain 'why' I laid into the guys here on RLC so hard.  Namely, Kiko, and Paul.

It's not that I wasn't aware of those things that the girls have done in the way of pushing their buttons.  But a man is suppose to take the lead in a relationship.  He's the one that's suppose to draw the lines.  And had these two had any backbone at all, or had any form of high spiritedness or excitement to them.  Had they had some sort of consideration, or thoughtfulness, or any of the other attributes that would make a young woman proud of their 'man', then they wouldn't have had all this mayhem or problems with them to begin with.

That's the honest, and truthful reason why I was hardest on them, as opposed to the girls.

Believe me, I know what a girl is capable of behind a pretty face,.. But I also know how to take the matches from out of their hands.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

No matter what transpires after, this will be my last post here.

But I thought that to at least some of the people here, who's opinions I do respect, let try to explain 'why' I laid into the guys here on RLC so hard.  Namely, Kiko, and Paul.

It's not that I wasn't aware of those things that the girls have done in the way of pushing their buttons.  But a man is suppose to take the lead in a relationship.  He's the one that's suppose to draw the lines.  And had these two had any backbone at all, or had any form of high spiritedness or excitement to them.  Had they had some sort of consideration, or thoughtfulness, or any of the other attributes that would make a young woman proud of their 'man', then they wouldn't have had all this mayhem or problems with them to begin with.

That's the honest, and truthful reason why I was hardest on them, as opposed to the girls.

Believe me, I know what a girl is capable of behind a pretty face,.. But I also know how to take the matches from out of their hands.

Sorry to see you are thinking about leaving. Myself, I've racked up a -3 karma today, while not trying to offend anybody. To hell with the karma crap, but I'll still check in.

Karma is bullshit. But like Woodworker I will leave pretty soon. Unfortunatly some of my comments has petty as they are, warrented a negative karma from frustated members un-able to do more then criticize.. Unfortunatly we will never know where the attacks came from... I will at least remember all the good lads that keep this forum alive. Keep providing to this forum and don't get discouraged by the critics ... :) :) :)

Hey guys, why dont we just keep all of this discussion going on, without getting too angry.

I personally think it has been nice  to see how different people are thinking about those couples.

Most of the critics, at least in my opinion, have been fair to the guys in RLC.

If you go there, and take a shot, it is You that made a decision to do so by getting in there in first place.

BTW, i dont think they are allowed to look at this forum, that might just twist their minds even more....

I think Shadow is just one poor person who likes to play with peoples minds.

Unfortunatly some of my comments has petty as they are, warrented a negative karma from frustated members un-able to do more then criticize.. Unfortunatly we will never know where the attacks came from...

LOL, I've got a pretty good idea where mine came from. You're right, it is bullshit. Don't let stupid shit like that upset you.

Don't let critics discourage you from posting, including me. Some agree with my comments from time to time and some think I'm full of shit. ::) In the end, not a word written on here matters one fucking iota in the universe, so quit worrying about what people you don't even know, or know you, have to say.

Guest friedel

Meinungen darf man vertreiben,wer sich angegriffen fühlt ist selbst schuld.Aber

von den beiden werden wir alle beschissen.Ich nicht mehr,weil ich zu den beiden nicht mehr schalte.

Sie heucheln alle nur was vor.