For the record..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's true enough.  But I also no longer hold any abiding sympathy for Leora, as she wails and carries on with a flood of tears as though someone in her family has died, and over what!?

An uncouth oaf, who only wants to play with her ass.

And as far as Leora goes,.. The only reason I never tore into her hysterics and tirades before, is because I firmly believed that Paul deserved every bit of it.

They deserve each other after all. 

I actually agree with you.

When my subscription runs out, I will not be renewing it.

Besides, I've let some other, more important thing go unattended.  To me, this was meant as a release or vacation of sorts from all the serious things that await me.

I originally thought it was PMS because of the sudden tantrums, but it seems to last too long. Now I'm of the opinion that Leora's bi-polar.

As for woodworker, I hope your "vacation" was therapeutic and your opinion of people in your world will be more tolerable  than what you showed towards those in RLC.

I want to thank you Shadowmag for those warm and kind words you sent to me in my e-mail.

Don't ever let some self-appointed sheriff here at cam caps bully you into being too afraid to voice your own opinion.  That's what this forum was designed for, and their opinions are not the only ones that count.

Thanks again.  I really appreciate it.

Guest Squirrel

Actually, Woodworker, you've started some very interesting and important discussions. I don't agree with everything you say, but it's necessary to keep the forum lively. I generally don't denounce anybody unless they keep asking for fucking passwords or are obvious Trolls from 4chan...keep posting. Trickshot will warm up to you sooner or later --- he lives in a colder climate, as you can tell from the fact that he hasn't shaved his avatar in months...

And yes, I'm from the "Quit Raggin' On the Poor RLC Guys Party." I haven't seen them hit the women yet...but I have seen ladies pushing buttons like crazy...

Squirrel, I agree with you too. I hope I get to provide again to this forum as well. For now i keep quiet until I am ready to face the critics again... By the way you have made a lot of good work. Keep it up  :) :) :)

With the exception of yourself and a few others,.. I have thought rather fondly of most here at CamCaps.

And the words from a self-promoting hypocrite has never gotten the better of me.

Ouch! I was simply wishing you well, hoping your future holds less anger than you've shown on here towards the couples on RLC, not the people on camcaps.

But since you decided to get personal, I, for one, look forward to seeing less constant, repetitive, wearisome rants from you. I agree with Squirrel, there have been some worthwhile posts from you, but most of it has just been bashing Kiko & Paul or some far-fetched love triangle fantasy you made up.

So speaketh the self-appointed sheriff of Camcaps,..

Who the fuck are you to tell me or anyone else what to say!

This is not your forum alone, and while I am now done with it for my own reasons, don't you ever think that you can bully others around here when it comes to whatever they might have to say!

Guest Squirrel

Let's relax, gentlemen. CamCaps doesn't exist unless it's fun. Make your piece, shovel down a shot of single-malt Scotch, and we'll get along with the game...