Special Night

On 3/5/2016 at 6:53 AM, wolf1111 said:

It looks more like if she got hurt than like if he came in her...
or
maybe it was the day she could not be "impregnated"

She did not get hurt. She ran to the bathroom crying and screaming at him and pointed the showerhead at her pussy cleaning out his seamen. That is a fact as I witnessed it. Sadly i did not take any photos of it.

46 minutes ago, kris66 said:

She did not get hurt. She ran to the bathroom crying and screaming at him and pointed the showerhead at her pussy cleaning out his seamen. That is a fact as I witnessed it. Sadly i did not take any photos of it.

If you don't understand what she said going to the bathroom, don't bother convince anyone it was otherwise.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kitek said:

If you don't understand what she said going to the bathroom, don't bother convince anyone it was otherwise.

But of course you know ;)
I do not need to know what she said to understand what happened. Her actions spoke very clear..  But be my guest and think you know better :)

Guest wolf1111
11 hours ago, kris66 said:

But of course you know ;)
I do not need to know what she said to understand what happened. Her actions spoke very clear..  But be my guest and think you know better :)

Sorry but right before he came she started to do some crying. then she said "it hurts, it hurts" It could also be translated as: "it's painful to me, it's painful to me"  before standing and going to the bathroom.

I did not see the part you speak of. So I cannot tell.

3 minutes ago, wolf1111 said:

Sorry but right before he came she started to do some crying. then she said "it hurts, it hurts" It could also be translated as: "it's painful to me, it's painful to me"  before standing and going to the bathroom.

I did not see the part you speak of. So I cannot tell.

From the sounds of it.....he tried going in through the out door!

• Upvote 1