Special Night

He ran down to get her flowers because she totally flipped out when he came inside of her. She ran to the bathroom to shower it out and he ran fast to the flower shop. Great entertainment :)

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, kris66 said:

He ran down to get her flowers because she totally flipped out when he came inside of her. She ran to the bathroom to shower it out and he ran fast to the flower shop. Great entertainment :)

This is one of the very few couples where he almost always cums inside her. So not unusual really. This is the norm for this couple. She always holds her crotch to stop the sperm from dripping once he cums inside her. I like the fact he does this.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This is one of the very few couples where he almost always cums inside her. So not unusual really. This is the norm for this couple. She always holds her crotch to stop the sperm from dripping once he cums inside her. I like the fact he does this.

Well fact is she totally flipped out and was crying and he could not get his pants on fast enough to get her the flowers.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

If she tried to shower it out. There will be some Tadpoles that swim their way to its destination. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

In a committed relationship why aren't they using long-term contraception like the IUD (our favorite when it mattered) or the pill?  Also isn't Plan B available over the counter?

• Upvote 3

Guest wolf1111
On 5/1/2016 at 7:38 PM, eagleb1 said:

In a committed relationship why aren't they using long-term contraception like the IUD (our favorite when it mattered) or the pill?  Also isn't Plan B available over the counter?

IUD are still seen by most people as "bad before first pregnancy" in Russia. Pills are available, but not all girls would use them. Abortion is still very taboo and Plan B sound like an abort to many.

Edit : Source : my wife

Guest wolf1111

It looks more like if she got hurt than like if he came in her...
or
maybe it was the day she could not be "impregnated"

7 hours ago, wolf1111 said:

IUD are still seen by most people as "bad before first pregnancy" in Russia. Pills are available, but not all girls would use them. Abortion is still very taboo and Plan B sound like an abort to many.

Edit : Source : my wife

I do not doubt in the authority of your wife, but abortion in Russia has long been not a taboo.
You have not considered the possibility, that they just want a child like a normal family?

Guest wolf1111
6 hours ago, Yury said:

I do not doubt in the authority of your wife, but abortion in Russia has long been not a taboo.
You have not considered the possibility, that they just want a child like a normal family?

I might have been misunderstood. What I meant was to answer Eagle1's question " why aren't they using long-term contraception like the IUD (our favorite when it mattered) or the pill? "
Of course, I think you are right for this relationship. They might want to have a baby. Maybe they are trying even. I cannot hear everything they say sometimes.

Taboo means nothing negative, but simply something some people might be uncomfortable speaking about. I admire your open mindness, or the one of your friends and relatives, but I doubt that abort can be considered a comfortable conversation between тётки and баби...