where do they live

Because you can find your answer with a research in this very forum.

So Nora and Kiko are in Barcelona, I don't know for others Spanish couples.

And as far I remember what I have read, the best assumption for Russians was that they lives in Krasnoïarsk.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see your post was in Ariel section. So I don't know.

By the way 16 views is not enough to get someone who knows the answer.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just read this post. They live in Spain (sure) but i dont know what city. I know it because when they are watching tv the channels are the same that i can watch.

Regards¡¡

could u write the cahannels name?

I have just read this post. They live in Spain (sure) but i dont know what city. I know it because when they are watching tv the channels are the same that i can watch.

Regards¡¡

could u write the cahannels name?

Yes, but i dont know how important is it.

Antena 3, cuatro, Telecinco... are channels that you can watch in Spain... they can watch this channels when they are watchin tv in living room and i can wacht it at the same time, for this reason i know they live in Spain like Stefan and Alma.

Nora & Kiko aren't that bad, The dishes get piled up, but that's about it. they do clean when they get around to it.

Lina on the other hand, I imagined them going in with hazmat suits. The girl didn't even have a clue how to do the dishes properly. just looking at that kitchen table when they were there was enough to make me Lysol my keyboard.

Ariel is meticulously clean, as is Leora. Alma is, but her roommates tend to be sloppy and she won't clean up after them. I remember when they left a week or so ago, she went nuts cleaning the place ceiling to floor.

You can't leave dirty dishes laying around here in Florida. We have enough bugs year round.