Hopefully the Girls Never Try Something Stupid Such as This

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

That girl wasn't to bright.  First you make sure you lock your door before doing anything irrationally stupid and secondly if your clothing is on fire you don't sit on furniture and scream, you try to smother it or run to the shower and put the flames out then call 9/11 and get to the Hospital as quickly as possible and Third you don't post such stupid activity to prove to the World that your an idiot.

And Fourth since this isn't a RLC Video I'll move it to a Thread in the Apartment Threads.

I don't know what the results were but they were likely second or third degree burns to at least the leg area.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, balaurturbat said:

she just need to cover the flames with a blanket, verry quickly and she was safe,  but thwas just 2 stpid girls, first to do such a stupid dance, second to be so stupid to not do anything

If she would have locked the Apartment Door before acting stupidly. The incident would likely have been avoided.

• Upvote 2

Stunt woman....... I wish I would have had one when I stupidly backed into a candle on my nightstand and caught my lingerie  on fire. You think I was stupid....... well........ my ex husband topped my stupidity when he tried to BLOW the flame out like a birthday cake...NOT REALLY I made that up...Chloe

• Upvote 2