Kristy and guest are going at it hot and heavy right now!

If that's her ex-bf, I can see why she sometimes feels undesirable. That scumbag kept blowing off her advances like he'd get to her when he had nothing left to do and no one left to talk to on the phone.

I (and every other man with a brain) would have been all over her the first time she gave an indication that she wanted to fool around. What is this world coming to?

Thank You! Arm crossed while laying next him. Slapped him off her nipple. Please learn to read a gals signs. Body language is everything.

That was after he had refused her advances numerous times and she finally got pissed at him. She had previously placed his hand on her breast and wrapped her legs around him many times. I don't blame her for getting pissed at him. And, guess what? That's a form of body language too. 

Edited by bookmaster8

He has got to be the most arrogant or most stupid guy I've ever seen. He made her wait for hours until he was "ready". Then, she cleaned up and made him wash himself. He took so long in the bathroom that Kristy rolled over on the bed to go to sleep. When he finally gets out of the bathroom (with Kristy still awake and waiting), he goes to the kitchen and blows another 15 minutes. Finally, he goes back to the bedroom, lays down on the bed, and picks up his phone and starts looking at pictures. 

He's now waiting for Kristy to fall asleep so that he doesn't have to do anything. I can't believe that Kristy would put up with that crap. I'd throw his butt out and tell him not to ever call again.

She deserves so much more than that kind of disrespectful treatment. :angry:

You got this one wrong, after they returned from the balcony where they "finalized the night" she went to wash up and wanted to sleep. :angel:

• Upvote 2

He has got to be the most arrogant or most stupid guy I've ever seen. He made her wait for hours until he was "ready". Then, she cleaned up and made him wash himself. He took so long in the bathroom that Kristy rolled over on the bed to go to sleep. When he finally gets out of the bathroom (with Kristy still awake and waiting), he goes to the kitchen and blows another 15 minutes. Finally, he goes back to the bedroom, lays down on the bed, and picks up his phone and starts looking at pictures. 

He's now waiting for Kristy to fall asleep so that he doesn't have to do anything. I can't believe that Kristy would put up with that crap. I'd throw his butt out and tell him not to ever call again.

She deserves so much more than that kind of disrespectful treatment. :angry:

I am confused book. I only saw some of this as I was moving my son home from college.

I thought he tried to fool around earlier and she stopped him. Then, they went onto the balcony for a while, probably made out.

Then, nothing happened?

I am not sure that she didn't already tell him she didn't want sex tonight. And she was on her period although Lyree says her flow was probably pretty minimal so that they could have had sex.

Personally, I do not think Kristy would do it in the apartment unless under the covers. 

Aren't you aware that they almost never do anything there? Except for one time where cokeboy seduced Kami and they had sex for one minute.

• Upvote 1

You got this one wrong, after they returned from the balcony where they "finalized the night" she went to wash up and wanted to sleep. :angel:

Ok. Well, I guess that happened during one of the two times I cut away in frustration. But, I didn't think I was away long enough for anything to happen. I watched pretty much continually for over an hour and a half and saw Kristy wrapping her legs around him multiple times and doing a lot of other things to try to get him to be amorous and he wouldn't get off the phone. 

But, as an additional issue, is the culture there so different that young couples never "make out" or have "cuddling" or "petting" sessions? So many times, in every apartment, there seems to be no real foreplay of any kind that I've observed. I don't know, but I used to love that kind of thing. Maybe it's a generational thing or something because of the extensive use of mobile phones and tablets. :confused:

I am confused book. I only saw some of this as I was moving my son home from college.

I thought he tried to fool around earlier and she stopped him. Then, they went onto the balcony for a while, probably made out.

Then, nothing happened?

I am not sure that she didn't already tell him she didn't want sex tonight. And she was on her period although Lyree says her flow was probably pretty minimal so that they could have had sex.

Personally, I do not think Kristy would do it in the apartment unless under the covers. 

Aren't you aware that they almost never do anything there? Except for one time where cokeboy seduced Kami and they had sex for one minute.

I must have missed the time(s) he tried to fool around. I joined it after I noticed that she had a guy there. But, I watched for over an hour of her wrapping her legs around him and so forth and he acted like he could care less and spent most of the time on his phone.

I'm well aware that they haven't done much of anything with guys in the apartment, which is why I was surprised to see him there and interested enough to see what would happen that I blew all that time watching nothing happen. I broke away twice briefly out of frustration and, when I came back, it seemed as though nothing much had changed. I guess I just missed it.

I still don't understand why I almost never see any cuddling or petting sessions between males and females in any of the apartments. :confused:

Maybe it's a generational thing and they just don't have much foreplay anymore.

• Upvote 1

Ok. Well, I guess that happened during one of the two times I cut away in frustration. But, I didn't think I was away long enough for anything to happen. I watched pretty much continually for over an hour and a half and saw Kristy wrapping her legs around him multiple times and doing a lot of other things to try to get him to be amorous and he wouldn't get off the phone. 

But, as an additional issue, is the culture there so different that young couples never "make out" or have "cuddling" or "petting" sessions? So many times, in every apartment, there seems to be no real foreplay of any kind that I've observed. I don't know, but I used to love that kind of thing. Maybe it's a generational thing or something because of the extensive use of mobile phones and tablets. :confused:

Go to the chat room, I'm sure you can find out all you need to know in there!

I would but, to be honest, my time is limited right now and I don't want to be rude by leaving after a couple minutes.

I know the feeling on time being limited but that's not the reason I don't go in to the chat room.  It's hard for me to keep up with all the different conversations going on at the same time and I don't like seeing people talking about other people behind their backs.   Hope you get some time soon, I'm sure what you want to know is spoken there!