Alina & Anton - Pictures

Looks like a new girl have not seen her before.

I guess she was just visiting. She put her coat on and went out the door.

Dang she looked HOT!

She came back and the other one that sleeps on the couch is there as well.

Now if they leave those flashing lights on,just may catch something interesting on the couch later.

(Attachment Purged)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any idea what is causing the problem  that I...and others...are having with this apartment.  It seems to be so arbitrary as to not make sense, but that could be because I don't know about all the factors involved and what kind of effect they might have.  All I know is what I see.

1.  Sometimes I can open cams in the apartment in two different browsers...or in two windows of the same browser...one on each monitor.

2.  Sometimes I can only open cams in one browser on one monitor...but not on the other monitor with any browser.

3.  Sometimes I can not open cams in any browser on any monitor.

One thing to note:  When I am able to open a cam...I can also easily switch to other cams in that apartment.  When I am not able to open cams...I can't open any cams in that apartment.

If it makes any difference, I just ran a speed test at www.speedtest.net and I have a ping of 31 ms, download of 7.77Mb/s and upload of .73 Mb/s.  That might be slow compared to others, but I know it's faster that what a lot of people get.  I can stream movies from putlocker with no pauses for buffering.

Like I said, I don't know.  But even with my lack of knowledge, I really don't think the issue is my download speed.

Oh...I just want to add this...sometimes I really get lucky!

(Attachment Purged)