Tula - Split 1

Kkru394

Haha! Noticed that too. Must be in the friend, soon to be kicked out category. Getting turned down by Petra must be about the worst thing that could happen to a man. It just doesn't get an easier then Petra. BTW, watched the Petra/Alex sex last night. Classic! 

Alex was such a bumbling naive child back then. Now he's a hardened sex fiend, whose lost all sense of direction and his only care in the world is how he's going to get off next. He seriously needs to get a life soon or he is asking for a lot of trouble when the fun runs out. I see an alcoholic in the making. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yep he can be glad that he has Anna. The crazy sunshine of VV :biggrin:

Or she's the poison in the pie. Alex needs to find purpose in life. Like a job, a healthy hobby, an education. Can't live on VV forever! This can actually be applied to all who live on these sites. It's not like they can really put this on a resume. "So, what have you been doing over the last year?" What can any of them say? 

Yep, they are all too good for the nerds in Voro. Meanwhile, Ivo and Sonia were fighting in the kitchen before they left. Predict another early night for them. Ruslan is totally out of his comfort zone. He'll run back to his video games soon too, I think. Maybe Katya can stay and crack snack. I wish!

• Upvote 1