That's all Folks!

alanohio

Today I turn in my keys.

Being totally honest here, this board is no longer fun. We seem to have crossed a threshold where insults and name-calling have become the norm, and respect is a lost art. This has become nothing more than an extension of the BS we hear every day in politics, and I simply don't need it.

I wish you all well, but even more so, i wish you the courtesy to think first - talk later. You might be surprised how well that works.

Thats_all_folks.png

12 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Today I turn in my keys.

Being totally honest here, this board is no longer fun. We seem to have crossed a threshold where insults and name-calling have become the norm, and respect is a lost art. This has become nothing more than an extension of the BS we hear every day in politics, and I simply don't need it.

I wish you all well, but even more so, i wish you the courtesy to think first - talk later. You might be surprised how well that works.

Thats_all_folks.png  1   916.5 kB

I am really sorry to hear that Alan, I liked you post's, and you always made for very good discussions, well though out, very well articulated, and always made me think about what you were posting. You will be missed. :sad:

• Upvote 2

I have to agree with Foamy and Thes on their thoughts Alan!   I hope things get better around here and you come back and check from time to time and hopefully get back on CC!!   As it is now, you're right, it isn't much fun!   I'm going to miss all your insight and well versed posts as well!   Good luck and stop by from time to time, maybe it will get better before it gets more worse.  Take care and go Cleveland!!!