Juke Box Split #6

woodworker

On 12/3/2018 at 12:08 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

I love to dance, my style isn't as crazy as Elaine,  but I'm all over the place. Music from the 70's is the best dance music,  period!! The 70's looks like just a great time to be alive!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I love to dance, my style isn't as crazy as Elaine,  but I'm all over the place. Music from the 70's is the best dance music,  period!! The 70's looks like just a great time to be alive!

Yep....all this music I post from one spectrum to another brings back some very fond memories in my life.  As a boy at deer camp listening to my dad's and his friends music to the dance hall on every Friday and Saturday night as a young man in my late teens.  The 70's was the best dance music for sure!!  We would pick up our dates and boogie down until their feet hurt lol......good times!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yep....all this music I post from one spectrum to another brings back some very fond memories in my life.  As a boy at deer camp listening to my dad's and his friends music to the dance hall on every Friday and Saturday night as a young man in my late teens.  The 70's was the best dance music for sure!!  We would pick up our dates and boogie down until their feet hurt lol......good times!!

Sounds awesome! Iistened to all my Dads music when I was a kid also. He have his old records playing in the basement when he was working down there. He took  good care of them so they sounded great. My teen years were the 2000's, lot of great memories also. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Sounds awesome! Iistened to all my Dads music when I was a kid also. He have his old records playing in the basement when he was working down there. He took  good care of them so they sounded great. My teen years were the 2000's, lot of great memories also. 

Life is all about memories.......make a lot of them!!