Is the site down?

bpiach

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the apartments are either offline for maintenance, on vacation or have shy people living in them anyway. I don't think I'll renew my paid subscription. I feel jipped.

Same, i bought a trial, as i was enjoying the site, yet since i have bought it all cams load slow, some not at all, then lora's cams go down, and i manly bought the trial to watch Leora, Lora and Nora.

Just realized all names end in ora......

Most of the apartments are either offline for maintenance, on vacation or have shy people living in them anyway. I don't think I'll renew my paid subscription. I feel jipped.

Same, i bought a trial, as i was enjoying the site, yet since i have bought it all cams load slow, some not at all, then lora's cams go down, and i manly bought the trial to watch Leora, Lora and Nora.

Does that mean you are "ora"lly obsessed??? 

What a great idea though. If a professional company would use good cameras and get un-shy people to live in their places, it might take off like crazy. I really like the concept, it's just RLC's lack of professionalism and people that hide around corners and under covers that irritate me. Poor equipment (cameras for one) would be a place to start an overhaul. Now, Harvey and Ariel's place is a great start. They are awesome.

Does that mean you are "ora"lly obsessed???

Haha i see what you did there :P

• 3 weeks later...