DISGUSTING CREATURE

Get your fingers out of your nose you disgusting moron, 24/7 you have your fingers up there. That's about all your fingers are good for.......do some of us a favour and leave the project, your apartment is now one of the worse on RLC where it used to be the best.  Leora is not the girl she was, and naked shots of women we can get on any site on the web....put up or piss off.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jamie140 said:

TMR1 have you ever figured that one out .............they bitch about not enough nudity and they  bitch about too much nudity ... strange people .

This strange person is neither "bitching" about not enough, or too much nudity. Initially it was about numb-nuts lack of social graces, and the fact people don't pay good money to see some cretin with his digit stuck up his hooter. Leora in full flow is a site to behold,but she seems to be living on her past reputation. You Jamie have been with this site long enough to remember the good times of the free spirited Leora, and she was a breath of fresh air, but she has lost her way for various reasons and in my humble opinion seems to have lost interest in the project, I certainly don't have any problems with looking at and appreciating the pictures the members submit, and my "bitch" was certainly not directed at them. Members of RLC  pay for Leora and Pauls comfortable lifestyle, new camera's, phones, various other electrical and electronic gadgets and a varied wardrobe,  all courtesy of these members ,who not unreasonably expect a return for their investment, non members on the other hand should have no complaint. 

Now that's a "bitch".  Does that make me a strange person? Cheers!

• Upvote 3

I think that other couples do not shine. Also, you seem to have forgotten that it is a project of real life. What's the problem Leora I know. She reads this forum. And looking at ongoing dirt, simply withdrew. Continuing, then Leora goes too bare, it is not enough. That it is monotonous. And what you have too varied life? That she masturbates same. I wonder if you are doing it is diverse? Yes, she lives in front of the camera, but this does not mean that it should only sit down and think how to entertain us. And to pay or not is the choice of everyone. And despite your statement, she had a huge fan club. And you can watch other couples.Just everything that it does, you are still not happy. So she went in herself.

I spoke with her, she is very nice girl. And it is the pearl of the RLC. And I love this girl. And I hope that it will no longer pay attention to the bad things here.

And by the way Pepe, why not say it to her personally. But you write it here. Although just as I have subscribed to it in social networks. double game does not paint.

23 minutes ago, daemon said:

I spoke with her, she is very nice girl. And it is the pearl of the RLC. And I love this girl. And I hope that it will no longer pay attention to the bad things here.

You say you spoke with her,I say perhaps you are talking bollocks, unless of course you are Paul AKA Daemon........it hasn't been stated that she is not liked,on the contrary she is liked enormously. But she hasn't been the same Leora since he caught her bating a few months ago, then she was undisputed Queen of RLC.......And how is Pepe supposed to tell her personally?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

... people don't pay good money to see some cretin with his digit stuck up his hooter...

you "pay good money" to see real life, in so far as that's possible, the private lives of normal people, remember?

reality check: people pick their noses in private, sometimes obsessively, and service all manner of obsessions

Surely you didn't "pay good money" to observe folk interacting with all the social grace they would employ at a formal dinner? You could have used your good money to just pay for a formal dinner, if so

(Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it that you don't like Paul, very few people do)