DISGUSTING CREATURE

24 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

you "pay good money" to see real life, in so far as that's possible, the private lives of normal people, remember?

reality check: people pick their noses in private, sometimes obsessively, and service all manner of obsessions

Surely you didn't "pay good money" to observe folk interacting with all the social grace they would employ at a formal dinner? You could have used your good money to just pay for a formal dinner, if so

(Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it that you don't like Paul, very few people do)

If you read the article in detail with as much care as you employ criticising me, you would see that I didn't say " I paid good money ", I stated  "some people pay good money". But please don't let that stop you in the future, I honestly find your articles quite dry and amusing, and I know that whenever anything is written by anyone on this forum, its only a matter of time before you criticise them also. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If you read the article in detail with as much care as you employ criticising me, you would see that I didn't say " I paid good money ", I stated  "some people pay good money". But please don't let that stop you in the future, I honestly find your articles quite dry and amusing, and I know that whenever anything is written by anyone on this forum, its only a matter of time before you criticise them also. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I post very rarely, so I don't think I criticise anything by anyone, but if that's the way you I come across, I will live with it. I didn't think I was criticising you, and can't see how you get there from what I had to say. No hard feelings.

I think I quoted you accurately - "people pay good money"

I then said "you pay good money" and I suppose I should have more accurately said "one pays good money" but I am not feeling all that royal today. I think my meaning is pretty clear, and I think the distinction you are advancing is just artificial. Later I asked you a (largely rhetorical) question. 'you' was correct in that context.

It's 'real life". AFAIK real life contains some boogers - sorry!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

I post very rarely, so I don't think I criticise anything by anyone, but if that's the way you I come across, I will live with it. I didn't think I was criticising you, and can't see how you get there from what I had to say. No hard feelings.

I think I quoted you accurately - "people pay good money"

I then said "you pay good money" and I suppose I should have more accurately said "one pays good money" but I am not feeling all that royal today. I think my meaning is pretty clear, and I think the distinction you are advancing is just artificial. Later I asked you a (largely rhetorical) question. 'you' was correct in that context.

It's 'real life". AFAIK real life contains some boogers - sorry!

Fair play to you Barry,sorry you don't feel so Royal...no problem

• Upvote 2

Just now, Howard said:

Some people get so vested in the cams and apartments.

Seriously...need to seek therapy. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

What time is your appointment Howard? Perhaps I will see you there, Nothing to be embarrassed about.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

It seems I hit a nerve!

One of your own perhaps, but talking about it is supposed to help.Trust you get better soon.......I will give you a reputation to help you along.....there now wasn't that easy? I will ignore your efforts to strike up a friendship with me, its the best way......Be brave now and play nice with the other kids. Toodles!

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic