Voyeur Villa VS. RLC

Voyeur Villa or RLC  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which page is better on your opinion?

• Voyeur Villa
    • RLC

RLC $45 and VV $40 are now similarly priced for their premium packages. VV has only four apartments and the same people have sex sometimes multiple times a day. They have a sex worker feel to them a lot of the time. RLC has 14 apartments, most are straight couples. A couple are lesbian couples, and the 2 most popular apartments are all girl roommates apartments. The amount of sex and nudity varies from apartment to apartment and often a some guests (not all) are shown. RLC in my opinion is the better product.

I have been watching VV for few days - but don't know about RLC - how is about action in RLC - is it boring (are people hiding infront of cameras) or is it worth watching? It is actually a lot of money :/

Almost all  of the RLC residents are generally naked  at some point in the day  as a part of their general bathing,. changing and sex routines.,. Some have more adventurous sex,. The all girls apartments have a fair amount of nudity but  almost never have sex.  The guests of the residents can be hit or miss,. There's 2 or 3 regular guests who never get naked or have sex on cam,. Then there's the random guests who'll be there for a day bathing or having sex,. Plus I should add that the cameras are much clearer than VV,. Some will tell you it's not worth it and even I would say it has it's ebb and flows of excitement,It's all about if you're into someone or something,. . I would add that the girls of RLC are mostly more attractive than the VV girls and they have better cameras

If you was to ask this question months ago I would have said VV was WAY better than RLC. Now I'm not so sure. KKru brings up a good point that in terms of what you get for the prices, RLC wins hands down. $45 and $40 is still way too much to pay but at least you get more with RLC. Not to mention the quality of the cams of RLC is superior in every way. Back in the day what set VV apart from RLC and made it better in my opinion was the fact that there was no couples which meant that we got to see a lot more natural interactions between different people and a lot of different chemistry between the different people. Sometimes there was couples but mostly there were single people and this lead to a lot of interesting situations to watch (for example Lilu and Mark or Christy, Messa and Nastya). But now VV has become stale and boring with all the relationships with nothing new to add. And with them jacking up prices just to watch the same people we've already been looking at for the past couple of months, it's really hard if not impossible to justify picking VV over RLC, despite how much I think RLC is boring to watch.

• Upvote 1

Overall quality of RLC is better than VV. RLC's audio, video, lighting and camera locations are superior to VV. The contrived sex/nudity on VV is over the top, but calling RLC "reality" is still a stretch. The only thing VV seems to be better at than RLC is their relationship with their subscribers. RLC treats their paid members as adversaries and is so intent on keeping their content private that they terrorize anybody that records and/or shares RLC content with the threat of "banning" them for life. VV is more focused (so far) on obtaining and keeping subscribers than punishing them.

Here's what you can look forward to if you get caught posting RLC content!

bandicam2016-06-0918-58-19-092.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys for all the answers. I just think based on your answers and watching RLC also as free member for 3 days now that despite they have 14 apartments there is almost no action - on other hand there is some action on VV although - boring and bad camera (at least for free users). 

Anyway - I think I will not decide for any of them and will remain a free user at least until one of them make a big improvement. 

Bdw - is there another similar page to VV and RLC worth watching ?

voyeur-villa is totally different of realifecam,it's not the same concept,

in voyeur-villa the tenants are here for entertainment the members with sexual activity,

with rlc the tenants are here just for live their life,they are not here for doing sex for entertainement the members,

when i want see action i go in vv,when i want smoke and drink a coffee i go in rlc:shy:

• 1 month later...

These days I am looking for a good voyeur site so because I probably am not going to renew my rlc subscribtion I am considering VV and my opinion on this topic is this.

RLC; more couples, better cameras, less action/apartment than on vv, more expensive, but no archive

VV; well the best thing is the archive so if you miss or you are new there are many videos I guess, the smaller number of couples is not a bad thing if there is a lot of action going on and if the tenants are free spirited. The only thing that I do not like are the cameras, I think the picture is a bit pale with lack of color and low resolution. But it might be the case because I am a free viewer so maybe paid viewers can tell if camera quality is better for subscribers.

22 minutes ago, gamerpro said:

These days I am looking for a good voyeur site so because I probably am not going to renew my rlc subscribtion I am considering VV and my opinion on this topic is this.

RLC; more couples, better cameras, less action/apartment than on vv, more expensive, but no archive

VV; well the best thing is the archive so if you miss or you are new there are many videos I guess, the smaller number of couples is not a bad thing if there is a lot of action going on and if the tenants are free spirited. The only thing that I do not like are the cameras, I think the picture is a bit pale with lack of color and low resolution. But it might be the case because I am a free viewer so maybe paid viewers can tell if camera quality is better for subscribers.

yes,the big advantage of vv it's this archive videos,if you have not the possibility to stay connected 24/24h,you have just to check this archive for see what the other members have recorded today and the videos are saved with the last three months before to be deleted.

yes,the cameras quality are not the same level of rlc but it's young site,i remember when rlc have started too,the cameras was just correct like vv actually,

vv have a good and bad period but if there is no action you have always the possibily to check the archive for spend your time.

the problem of rlc it's if you are not online at the good moment for recording,you have not another chance and when you pay 45 $ per month it's just super angry when you have missed what you have waiting during some weeks or months.

if rlc have no archive videos they have good reasons for that and one of them it's for keep the addiction with their members for forced the guys to stay connected all the time for missed nothing,my opinion

• Upvote 2