Is the cat now left alone for 14 days?

I see that they have gone away for 14 days from 11th to the 25th and the cat is left behind in the apartment, I just saw it in the guest room , the living room door is shut.

How do they expect a toilet tray to be adequate for that length of time and even an auto feeder is doubtful for 14 days.

I just hope that  they have a friend who is coming in to check on the animal then ,as a cat owner myself, it looks like cruelty to me.

I would never leave a cat alone for more than 4 days absolute maximum.

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎13 at 6:18 AM, Pelham15 said:

I notice there is a big bag of dried cat food in the kitchen, so hopefully someone will come in to feed it. For such a long time it needs regular feeding, fresh water and as you say, toilet tray changing. It looks a nice little cat - quite like my own black cat!   Currently it seems contented - but I haven't seen any toys for it to play with and it will get lonely.

Nice words Pelham, I hope you are right, anyway we should keep an eye on it. I emailed RLC but usually their responses to anything are the same words..''Thank you for your feedback''.

let's waiting 1 or 2 days more but if nobody come home for the cat,we will start send email to complain about this situation,

i'm not really surprise if this couple have decided go in vacation for 2 weeks and leave the cat here alone,this couple is fucking weird and immature specialy her,they have never really investigate the appartment for live here,they live in other world when they are here

8 hours ago, clivebb said:

let's waiting 1 or 2 days more but if nobody come home for the cat,we will start send email to complain about this situation,

i'm not really surprise if this couple have decided go in vacation for 2 weeks and leave the cat here alone,this couple is fucking weird and immature specialy her,they have never really investigate the appartment for live here,they live in other world when they are here

Definitely something odd about them, she is attractive though.

20 hours ago, clivebb said:

Hi clivebb.

Good news I think!

I have just received am email from RLC and surprised that they didn't just say the usual 'Thanks for feedback'

They said.....

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

A couple's friend will take care of the cat. 

We will pay attention to this situation.

Thank you.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

4 minutes ago, ships diver said:

Hi clivebb.

Good news I think!

I have just received am email from RLC and surprised that they didn't just say the usual 'Thanks for feedback'

They said.....

Hello,

Thank you.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

That settles that issue then.  The cat is taken care of.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

That settles that issue then.  The cat is taken care of.

I repeat..RLC will keep an eye on things...If that means anything.

5 hours ago, ships diver said:

Hi clivebb.

Good news I think!

They said.....

Hello,

Thank you.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

ok,good news,i'm not sure if some members had not contacted rlc support for signaled the situation,the blonde come today for take the cat,

well the cat is safe now but i don't change my opinion with this couple,they are just super weird and immature,my opinion