ILONA IS BACK!!!

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎26 at 8:25 PM, happyone said:

So glad you included yourself!!! 

But guess what, i didn´t! i Watch rlc around 5 minutes a week. And i spend 5 minutes a week on this site creating havoc. Thats it! The rest of you spend hours every day with this shit.

Think Before you speak!

• Upvote 1

On June 22, 2016 at 11:01 AM, BBsq69 said:

2nd prettiest girl on RLC currently after Kami

I agree.  Leora may have the best body, but all three of these girls are fine.  :rolleyes:

19 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

I was getting ready to cancel my RLC membership, but tonight proves that things have been improving.  If there really are new owners, keep it up.  Give all the tenants "toys".

For 45 bucks per month they could give toys to all the spectators. :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Yury said:

For 45 bucks per month they could give toys to all the spectators. :biggrin:

Yury is there any chance of translating some of the things they were saying when they were downstairs with the chocolate

I caught only the end. They just chatted - something about purchases. I think before you go to Barcelona, they were planning to buy something and discuss this. Then Polya went to smoke and Irma promised to arrange a bath for three.
Took they a bath together?

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
2 hours ago, Yury said:

I caught only the end. They just chatted - something about purchases. I think before you go to Barcelona, they were planning to buy something and discuss this. Then Polya went to smoke and Irma promised to arrange a bath for three.
Took they a bath together?

not that I know of yet Yury- maybe for later on- thanks again for your translations, and keep your ears open, I am sure there is more to come