ILONA IS BACK!!!

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

not that I know of yet Yury- maybe for later on- thanks again for your translations, and keep your ears open, I am sure there is more to come

Yes, sir!

post-1440963-13257553693d48f.jpg

• Upvote 5

Guest beaver67
On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎08 at 10:55 AM, Yury said:

Yes, sir!

Yury- with those big ears, you won't miss much HAHAHAHAHA

• 1 month later...

Girls talking after Ilona's night out, she came back next afternoon.

Ilona talks about how great it was all night partying. She says to Poly, she could've come with her. She was with three guys in 3 clubs. Irma is surprised that she was with three because she thought that she was with one. Ilona got flowers from one of them, but when they came to the hotel she forgot about them and left them there. Even forgot to put it in the water. She was with a guy that is hard to refuse. She says you can tell about a guy just from the way he kisses. She talks about his pretty ass. He suspected that it was her first time. He wanted her to show him a passport. She refused. She asked whether he is crazy? She was saying: stop, stop, but she could not refuse him. Now everything hurts her.

Irma This is because you're unaccustomed.

Ilona: Yes. Three times. Until morning.

She showed girls what mess they made in the bed. The guy took her phone number. He organizes events in the clubs.

• Upvote 9

When Yury translated the conversation between Danaya and Ilona when Ilona said the she had only had sex once before, I found it hard to believe she was telling the truth - she's a beautiful girl who clearly travels a lot and meets a lot of people, you would expect she would have met a lot of men! Especially because she was on that dating site.

But everything since then seems to support that original conversation. I believed the translation but thought Ilona might not be telling the truth, however it seems she was speaking with sincerity. 

Guest beaver67
18 minutes ago, Benfold said:

When Yury translated the conversation between Danaya and Ilona when Ilona said the she had only had sex once before, I found it hard to believe she was telling the truth - she's a beautiful girl who clearly travels a lot and meets a lot of people, you would expect she would have met a lot of men! Especially because she was on that dating site.

But everything since then seems to support that original conversation. I believed the translation but thought Ilona might not be telling the truth, however it seems she was speaking with sincerity. 

sounds like she won't be "banging bones" for awhile hahahahahaha

Guest beaver67
52 minutes ago, kitek said:

Girls talking after Ilona's night out, she came back next afternoon.

Ilona talks about how great it was all night partying. She says to Poly, she could've come with her. She was with three guys in 3 clubs. Irma is surprised that she was with three because she thought that she was with one. Ilona got flowers from one of them, but when they came to the hotel she forgot about them and left them there. Even forgot to put it in the water. She was with a guy that is hard to refuse. She says you can tell about a guy just from the way he kisses. She talks about his pretty ass. He suspected that it was her first time. He wanted her to show him a passport. She refused. She asked whether he is crazy? She was saying: stop, stop, but she could not refuse him. Now everything hurts her.

Irma This is because you're unaccustomed.

Ilona: Yes. Three times. Until morning.

She showed girls what mess they made in the bed. The guy took her phone number. He organizes events in the clubs.

thank you Yury- sure  explains what Ilona did that night