Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

Bonnie,I have heard you say this before, but I don't understand why they wouldn't renew their contract, they are the second most popular apartment on RLC seems to me that it would be very poor business sense not to renew your cash cows. You have Leora, who  is very popular, then you have Nora's project that is very popular, then you have K&K which is very popular. I would really like to know where this information you always speak of comes from??? I have not been able to find this information anywhere on any forum or website. 

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Bonnie,I have heard you say this before, but I don't understand why they wouldn't renew their contract, they are the second most popular apartment on RLC seems to me that it would be very poor business sense not to renew your cash cows. You have Leora, who  is very popular, then you have Nora's project that is very popular, then you have K&K which is very popular. I would really like to know where this information you always speak of comes from??? I have not been able to find this information anywhere on any forum or website. 

BTR, the owner of RLCF stated that after his group took over RLC on July 1st, there would be some changes, but that those changes would not/could not be done over night.  The obvious reason is contracts or leases for the apartments.  He did say two things, K&K are eventually toast and he stated to me that Anna was waiting in the wings for the Barcelona apartment.  Also he mentioned recruiting went well in Romania.  But remember he said it will take time.  I have no reason to doubt this.  All of that discussion is documented in the RLCF chat archives.  To that end we must admit that there have been some changes in the RLC site and additional participants since July 1st.  Keep watching i guess.

13 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

This is just me talking. I %100 believe there are new owner now and what i have learned that the new owner have to honor the contract the old owner had on K & K. So this means that K & K are not going no where tell there contract is expire and also what was said that RLC is not going to renew K & K contract and i think they done been notified. Also kamila does not have a yeast infection. It only take about 2 weeks to clear up a yeast infection and she still using the medication and wearing a pad and it been over 3 weeks now. Also what else was said that apt cost a lot of money so they my not keep it either

I know nothing about new owners. ... Do you have any real prove?

Yes. I also think that the "yeast infection" of kamila is just story telling as the "probationary period for her BF". It seems that she like to reduce her participation to the project as much as possible. So, it's hard to say which of the two girls is the worse part of the current cast:

• Kamila, which obviously would be open enough to be a real part of the project, but probably has no desire to do so.
  • Kristy, which obviously is limited to nude and fake masturbation and has rather sex on the balcony as in front of the cameras

No idea, but it is very disappointing nevertheless.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Girls like Ilona and Nelly are the "cash cows" of RLC. ... K&K are the RLC disappointment of the year. ... Almost always only on girl in the apartment (still more outside as really there, because of extensive mobile use) is not a big success. ... It is the opposite. ... I expect, there will be only a very few viewers who decide to keep paying for RLC based on their interest in this apartment. ... Especially, because the oher girls apartment gain alot more activity recently (with girls like Elisa, Irma maybe also Ilona). 

If RLC would like to make this apartment work, they need girls which are much more open (e.g. Elisa, Irma, ...). K&K are there for almost 6 month. They lost almost all there attraction of their time in barcelona. Maybe, RLC is able to get a different agreement with the girls. But to continue the current aragemang seems pointless.

17 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

BTR, the owner of RLCF stated that after his group took over RLC on July 1st, there would be some changes, but that those changes would not/could not be done over night.  The obvious reason is contracts or leases for the apartments.  He did say two things, K&K are eventually toast and he stated to me that Anna was waiting in the wings for the Barcelona apartment.  Also he mentioned recruiting went well in Romania.  But remember he said it will take time.  I have no reason to doubt this.  All of that discussion is documented in the RLCF chat archives.  To that end we must admit that there have been some changes in the RLC site and additional participants since July 1st.  Keep watching i guess.

BTR, had mentioned to create his own project a long time ago. ... Noting happend and everyting was just hot air. .... Therefore, at least for me, he seems rather less credible.

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Thanks Max & Bonnie, I have to ask if BTR owns the corporation Depraved Media ? I have heard BTR say many things over the last couple years on RLCF some of which have happened and some of which have not, as I am member of both forums. Yes we will wait and see, but the BIG CHANGES COMING JULY 1st in bold posted all over the RLCF forum has not happened in any way what so ever in my observation. Also, why if BTR is so much in know and owns Depraved Media. why does he not say the same thing on Cam Caps as they are both owned operated by Depraved Media ?

So far I seen no changes and everything is just hearsay, without any factual evidence of change of ownership.

• Upvote 2

Just now, MrBox said:

BTR, had mentioned to create his own project a long time ago. ... Noting happend and everyting was just hot air. .... Therefore, at least for me, he seems rather less credible.

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Let me state this here and now for those who can't read between the lines.  BTR is a member of the Hells Angeles UK ...yeah those Hells Angels.  I have seen the web site for his patch including pictures of him.  Besides the traditional stuff...they also get into many mainstream businesses.  To state that he has no credibility is naive.  The Hells Angels will get into any business they see money in.  Including this one.  I would also say that many times they are restricted from business activity due to local law enforcement efforts...etc.  So...sometimes plans don't work out. 

No I don't have the link to the website, but it's in the RLCF chat archives somewhere.  He posted a link sometime last fall one day in the chat room.

MrBox there is a web site that show all the traffic that RLC get and it show how much money they are bring in and it show the company that own it and it show the IP address and it show when the license expires. When this guys come on line at RLCF i ask him how to find this web site again

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

MrBox there is a web site that show all the traffic that RLC get and it show how much money they are bring in and it show the company that own it and it show the IP address and it show when the license expires. When this guys come on line at RLCF i ask him how to find this web site again

Bonnie, just type in reallifecam stats and you will get about a dozen different sites, that all show different information for site traffic and valuation, type in Depraved Media and you find it is a corporation that owns the rights to many websites on the internet. This information is readily available to any who search using google. Alexa is the most reliable

There was a person that came on RLCF early in the morning and he got ban later on that day i think he talk to much and it was the first time this person was on RLCF. He  said that one of the new owner own ( real life connect ) and this person said that it was BTR wife. This person said that she has her on company and RLC was going to be licensed under her company name.

33 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I know nothing about new owners. ... Do you have any real prove?

Yes. I also think that the "yeast infection" of kamila is just story telling as the "probationary period for her BF". It seems that she like to reduce her participation to the project as much as possible. So, it's hard to say which of the two girls is the worse part of the current cast:

• Kamila, which obviously would be open enough to be a real part of the project, but probably has no desire to do so.
  • Kristy, which obviously is limited to nude and fake masturbation and has rather sex on the balcony as in front of the cameras

No idea, but it is very disappointing nevertheless.

Girls like Ilona and Nelly are the "cash cows" of RLC. ... K&K are the RLC disappointment of the year. ... Almost always only on girl in the apartment (still more outside as really there, because of extensive mobile use) is not a big success. ... It is the opposite. ... I expect, there will be only a very few viewers who decide to keep paying for RLC based on their interest in this apartment. ... Especially, because the oher girls apartment gain alot more activity recently (with girls like Elisa, Irma maybe also Ilona). 

If RLC would like to make this apartment work, they need girls which are much more open (e.g. Elisa, Irma, ...). K&K are there for almost 6 month. They lost almost all there attraction of their time in barcelona. Maybe, RLC is able to get a different agreement with the girls. But to continue the current aragemang seems pointless.

And once again Mr. Box you are wrong as usual, but entitled to your opinion, I think you will find that Nelly is pretty far down the list. and with no free cams Kristy is 3rd.

This is no different than any political poll conducted and is fairly accurate sampling of the CC membership, there fore is most likely fairly accurate of the entire RLC subscription base.

I trying to remember ever thing this person said. This person said also the Media company the management VV is also going to managing RLC and i think this person said there out of the UK or some where around there and this person name the Media company but i just can't remember the name