Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good for her, she is not into the RLC thing anyway.  What it really tells me is that she has found a way to make enough money outside the apartment,  that she doesn't need RLC anymore,  and if the rumors are true about new owners and that they are gone when their contract is up.......more power to her!

Thanks for not calling it the project:biggrin: I would not like that, but it would allow me to go outside and see the sunshine again and never waste another penny on RLC, well I allready am not since fake Irma and the gang bumped out my other favourites

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Well now it is important to monitor when they come back, especially if Kamila gets a little buzzed :heart:. I hope you do not intend to sleep tonight Dobby?

They tend to be back at 3-4 their time?

44 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If I was a mod of this forum and I seen this post in this thread, it would be deleted immediately!   Carry on in the right thread please!

I tend to agree, Harley. But trying to keep any of the All Girls Apartment threads under control is like herding cats that have been main-lining meth. Personally, I consider the "What are they doing now" threads to be utterly useless, especially now that we have Chat for up to the minute breaking news. Once you read this thread, the event has already taken place long ago and you missed it anyway. Plus, it is extremely easy to get confused about which thread you're actually posting in.

But very well, carry on. And so what are they doing now?

8 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I tend to agree, Harley. But trying to keep any of the All Girls Apartment threads under control is like herding cats that have been main-lining meth. Personally, I consider the "What are they doing now" threads to be utterly useless, especially now that we have Chat for up to the minute breaking news. Once you read this thread, the event has already taken place long ago and you missed it anyway. Plus, it is extremely easy to get confused about which thread you're actually posting in.

But very well, carry on. And so what are they doing now?

Like I said along time ago, In my opinion there should only be 3 main thread topics......Picture thread, Video thread, & General Chat thread for every apartment.   Let the CC members create the New Girl XYZ threads and other than that, you really don't need any other threads.   I agree with you though Mr. Squirrel, the threads are very hard to keep up with these days and I don't spend much time at home to do it so when I do get home I have to try and catch up on 30+ pages of basically the same damn thing but just repeated over and over again.   Very confusing!   Noldus is really my only source that I follow because he seems to be right more often than not with what is happening in the Barca & K&K apartments which is all I really care about anyway!   Keep up the good work Noldus!!!

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sounds like K&K apartment is getting to the point where they could go out and never come back and no one would care.Boring,boring ,boring.

That's what it pretty much sounds like and to be honest I can't blame anyone for feeling that way.   These two girls are just simply not in to RLC or making the viewers happy.   They have found something else that interests them and say screw it to RLC and our fans......bottom line!    I believe they know they are history when the time comes and just said screw it,  screw all our fans that paid to see us and gave us the vacations and the lush apartment and all the nice clothes and days of ordering out (which can't be cheap).  More power to them, like I said earlier......they don't need any of you that are keeping a roof over their head!   Just remember,  what goes around...comes around!!

• Upvote 1