Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

11 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Have to think it's embarrassing for her to get turned down in front of all her fans when she was so overt about what she wanted for all to see. Feel bad for her right now

interesting perspective.  for my part, i am just amazed.  certainly don't think less of her.  perhaps feel a bit sorry for his suffering whatever demons in his head killed his great night.

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

Yea, he did. Didn't he? Maybe Kami's aggressiveness freaked him out. When she climbed on top of him and straddled him the first time, he seemed to completely freaked out. lol.

A Scared Virgin.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, hampelo said:

interesting perspective.  for my part, i am just amazed.  certainly don't think less of her.  perhaps feel a bit sorry for his suffering whatever demons in his head killed his great night.

Not implying she has any reason to feel embarrassed but I think it would be human nature

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

A Scared Virgin.

sure looked the part.  it has been a long time for me but i think the terms 'enthusiastic virgin' or 'horny virgin' would have applied better to me.  unlikely that 'too scared to fuck the most beautiful woman i had ever seen' would have applied in any way.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Esta no es la comercialización, se trata de un joven asustado. No se puede creer lo que veía

Cuanto tiempo llevas tu viendo esta web-estafa? Yo 3, y escenas como la de esta noche las he visto muchas veces y solo con un afán, el de recaudar.

5 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Not implying she has any reason to feel embarrassed but I think it would be human nature

you are likely right. it may explain the look on her face when they parted.  or maybe she didnt like the fact that he prefered smoking to sex with her.

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Well, at least I got to see 2 of the "angels" nude when they showered in addition to Kamila making out and getting fingered. :biggrin:

I guess you can't have everything.

angels nude! how the hell did i miss that!!

5 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Well, at least I got to see 2 of the "angels" nude when they showered in addition to Kamila making out and getting fingered. :biggrin:

I guess you can't have everything.

angels nude! how the hell did i miss that!!