Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

Hmmm, back to my telepathic powers perhaps.... LOL, no other way to reach this beauty!

And I would love to reach her... and touch her... and stroke her... and massage her... and anything else that makes her happy and glowing with pleasure!  :heart:

Unfortunately, I don't think Kamila will let herself go and indulge in her sweet eroticism today... just a feeling at this point.

It's really too bad as I think she has so much more sensuality to explore.  

Xoxo Kamila, whenever you are ready

21 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

I've seen this mentioned before. How is it possible for tenants to be identified in order to be blocked from contact? What's to stop a tenant from signing up for CC access under a phony name?

Obviously they don't use their rlc names when signing up here. The problem is, when people here realize they're talking to the tenant, they can't keep their peckers in their pants and start asking all kinds of stupid questions like "can you wave to the cam","can you move the flowers", etc. When rlc sees that they know under which name the tenant is logged in.

24 minutes ago, snaky said:

Obviously they don't use their rlc names when signing up here. The problem is, when people here realize they're talking to the tenant, they can't keep their peckers in their pants and start asking all kinds of stupid questions like "can you wave to the cam","can you move the flowers", etc. When rlc sees that they know under which name the tenant is logged in.

I don't buy it, not one word of it unless the girls are saying things in the open forum.  If they are talking to CC members via PM then there is no chance that RLC would ever know.   I do agree however, that once the people find out they are actually talking to a tenant that they probably do say some pretty stupid things to them.

55 minutes ago, Julian Lan said:

Thanks for that last frontal view Kamila, I do appreciate looking at you naked beauty!

:heart:

Julian, are you just trying to keep the spark up for this apartment?   You are like a one man publicity show for the apartment lol.  K&K have lost their spark with the RLC subscription members in my opinion and no matter how much you try to get it back for them, unfortunately it is only them that can get it back and it seems pretty obvious by lack of comments that they are even trying.