Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

16 minutes ago, Jay Adams said:

Ahhh that warms my heart to not hear fucking Ilona and Irma's names as favourites for a change, good I also liked Elisa and Nora, I watched Nora for years and she took it as far as she could so I've seen everything she could possibly do, but kicking out the cute weirdo who liked to finger her ass and shove bananas in her pussy and could cum just by rubbing her legs together was a royal fuck up by RLC.

Please write negative complaints to rlc support if you have to, not in their thread that we know they unfortunately read, they are doing everything they can to please everybody so I can only imagine how shit like this affects them, I hope they know most of their admirers are busy just watching and being happy.

The RLC support is there for technical issues! ... If i have someting to say about the residents of this apartment, this forum is the place to do so. It may be more useful to use the the "general chat" thread for this, but i was given a reply. This forum and my posts are not there to change someting. I just post my opinion, that is all. 

BTW, I like both of the girls. They are nice and sympatic and i was also a big fan of them in the barcelona apartment.  Here, I just think, they should be replaced, because there are not with the project for real. .... In comparison with the other long-term residents (even with some of the guests) they are ridiculous uninvolved. ... In my opinion, the girls are simply do almost nothing to make this apartment work. ... Two girls in that age, with BF's had just one time real sex there. ... It is ridiculous. 

• Upvote 1

No that's not what the rlc support is only for, I wrote a complaint and they thanked me for my feedback and gave me news for what's coming, what the hell is the girls gonna do about it? They are doing everything to the point where it's getting ridiculous, Kristy even wore the Natalie Portman wig yesterday which seems to have gone unnoticed, I don't think you are really watching, the bf is not a part of rlc and has not signed up to have sex on cam, I would much rather see her masturbate anyway.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jay Adams said:

No that's not what the rlc support is only for, I wrote a complaint and they thanked me for my feedback and gave me news for what's coming, what the hell is the girls gonna do about it? They are doing everything to the point where it's getting ridiculous, Kristy even wore the Natalie Portman wig yesterday which seems to have gone unnoticed, I don't think you are really watching, the bf is not a part of rlc and has not signed up to have sex on cam, I would much rather see her masturbate anyway.

If I was a mod of this forum and I seen this post in this thread, it would be deleted immediately!   Carry on in the right thread please!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If I was a mod of this forum and I seen this post in this thread, it would be deleted immediately!   Carry on in the right thread please!

It was for this thread but I thought I was in the general chat, sorry Mr. Fatboy

9 minutes ago, MrBox said:

?

This thread is for "Where are the girls & what are they doing now"!    It's not for talking about RLC support and all the jibber jabber that goes with it.   All I asked was to move those posts to the proper thread and that thread would be the "general chat" thread.   Thank you and have a good evening!

Just now, Noldus said:

Kami appears to be ready to go out again

Good for her, she is not into the RLC thing anyway.  What it really tells me is that she has found a way to make enough money outside the apartment,  that she doesn't need RLC anymore,  and if the rumors are true about new owners and that they are gone when their contract is up.......more power to her!