Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

after 6 months this appartment is online,my conclusion is it's another big fail after this one of aneska/karel,

they have not understand the project,oh yes they have understand only one part of the project,take the money and the free appartment but doing the reallife outside,

how many time this joke gonna during! 2,3,4 years...............2 weeks left before my end of suscription and return on free cams forever,

no way i'm gonna pay again for this site

• Upvote 1

I know that an apartment is alive when people have food fights in the forums about it.

And believe me, K&K Forum is the least of my policing problems. (Yes, just guess which one is the big problem around here. (insert "obvious-is-obvious" emoticon here.)

The sad part is that these are really wonderful (and, in my opinion) beautiful and classy young ladies. Alas, like many of the great unwashed masses, I am not a subscriber to RLC (just CC), so I don't get to see anything about them except what is posted by my fellow CC members. So if they are packing and moving, please let me know so I can fetch the Kleenex to wipe off all the tears that will be shed in CC.

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

You can only call an apartment dead when CC members stop complaining about it. Judging from this thread the K&K apartment is still very much alive.

I like the idea of a shared flat apartment and do not connect this only with Kamila and Kristy. ... If RLC find some nice replacements, the concept may work just fine. The best example is the barcelona apartment. It can be extremely boring or very interesting in dependence from the cast.

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's what it pretty much sounds like and to be honest I can't blame anyone for feeling that way.   These two girls are just simply not in to RLC or making the viewers happy.   They have found something else that interests them and say screw it to RLC and our fans......bottom line!    I believe they know they are history when the time comes and just said screw it,  screw all our fans that paid to see us and gave us the vacations and the lush apartment and all the nice clothes and days of ordering out (which can't be cheap).  More power to them, like I said earlier......they don't need any of you that are keeping a roof over their head!   Just remember,  what goes around...comes around!!

It is not a big issue, if the girls will leave timely. ... I think, The best case would be a 6 month contract and the joke would end very soon. ... At the same time we should not forget that RLC may be happy about this cast and like to extend the contracts. ... It could go on for years. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It is not a big issue, if the girls will leave timely. ... I think, The best case would be a 6 month contract and the joke would end very soon. ... At the same time we should not forget that RLC may be happy about this cast and like to extend the contracts. ... It could go on for years. 

oh yes,rlc gonna be very happy when they will lose a part of their members,they have lost me after 4 years with regular membership,

now it's finish rlc make me too angry,the concept is good but 80 % of the casting is bad.my place is on free cams with this site now,they can limited the time per day,i do not care

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

oh yes,rlc gonna be very happy when they will lose a part of their members,they have lost me after 4 years with regular membership,

now it's finish rlc make me too angry,the concept is good but 80 % of the casting is bad.my place is on free cams with this site now,they can limited the time per day,i do not care

I do not see it that dramatic. ... For me, RLC was always more than just one apartment. ... Sure, it would be nice to see some improvements (e.g. move out of K&K, D&D, Z&L, C&S, A&D, V&T  :) ). But they also have some apartments that are still nice to watch for me.

Ultimately, it's good that RLC also is trying something new from time to time. The idea of the K&K apartment do not need to be dead. If RLC find some replacements or have a meaningful discussion with K&K thay may make this idea work some day. Currently, the apartment I&I,P and S&M have a lot of potential. ... Time will tell.