Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

I wonder who the other person was. She didn't look there age maybe a little older and dressed like she is someone of importance or told the girls about a white party. Very pretty 28ish dressed in a nice silk white shirt and slacks.

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

03.14: the girls went out again to more party - in white

Noldus, I myself really appreciate you for time  keeping those of us who watch this apt. Because I'm gone at least 11 hours out the day. I appreciate getting a little time frame of when the girls arrive or depart. Based on their patterns I can judge when they will go to bed, if they will stay out or how long they were home.

'Preciate' you Bro

Merci

Just now, kenny1940 said:

Noldus, I myself really appreciate you keeping those of us who watch this apt. Because I'm gone at least 11 hours out the day. I appreciate getting a little time frame of when the girls arrive or depart. Based on their patterns I can judge when they will go to bed, if they will stay out or how long they were home.

'Preciate' you Bro

Merci

Il est un plaisir à mon ami

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

I do not see it that dramatic. ... For me, RLC was always more than just one apartment. ... Sure, it would be nice to see some improvements (e.g. move out of K&K, D&D, Z&L, C&S, A&D, V&T  :) ). But they also have some apartments that are still nice to watch for me.

Ultimately, it's good that RLC also is trying something new from time to time. The idea of the K&K apartment do not need to be dead. If RLC find some replacements or have a meaningful discussion with K&K thay may make this idea work some day. Currently, the apartment I&I,P and S&M have a lot of potential. ... Time will tell. 

rlc don't care about the opinion of their members,exept answer all the time"thanks for feedback" nothing change,

i remember one of my message maybe 3 years ago about to present a couple speak english,they have answer me"we work for that" and three years later we are at the same point,

this site continue in their logic and don't listen the critic of the members,this site make me tired now,i don't have the envy to pay again for this site,i have take my decision,free cams only now after everybody do what they want,i prefer save my money for better sites are more professional with their members.

you will see in 2-3 years kami/kristy will be always here and continue hiding their intimate life outside.

rlc spend their time for bann their members and put watermark everywhere on the screen,now it's my turn to bann this site of my favorites and stop give money for them

• Upvote 1

Kristy is as usual sober, has cleared clothes, hair dryers and other used before they went out,  taken some food and now she will have a cup of tea. She chats with some of the phone.

So she comes home by herself because the selfish Kamila decided to stay and play.   What else is new.   When it comes down to Kamila or Kristy,  Kamila will always put herself first.    Honestly, I'm so tired of reading about these girls and can't wait until the day they have moved on!   Thanks Noldus once again for keeping myself and the others up with what's going on!   Pfffft.....premium apartment my ASS!!!