Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

4 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Nothing new coming from this apartment in 5 days.............not even 1 picture !  Just sleep, bath and go out !   Kind of becoming extremely boring and not worth even checking !  (  Never thought I'd say that about my favorite girls :angry: ! )

I have to agree with you. I had not thought I would prioritize other before Kamila .. But as you say, there is too much routine and little action.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

16:18: they time this good. Now Kami chosen to get out of bed. Seems like she chats with coce boy

He must need another  "hand Job " since Kami's kitty is still not fully recovered !   Well, I think that now the final touch to this story will be a  "vacation " to help her cure that gash !

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

He must need another  "hand Job " since Kami's kitty is still not fully recovered !   Well, I think that now the final touch to this story will be a  "vacation " to help her cure that gash !

Maybe she is on her period.

In my opinion,the mystique of the K&K apartment was killed on Valentine's Day when Dima showed up unannounced with the bear.It was at that time that most RLC viewers realized that the possibility of an intimate relationship between Kami and Kristy was pretty much dead.Also,Dima knew that Kami did not want to have sex in front of the cameras,so he knew RLC viewers would get tired of their phony games and unrealistic behavior in the bedroom.I believe Dima did this all on purpose in order destroy the K&K apartment and thus force Kami into moving back into his apartment.It appears his strategy is working.

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In my opinion,the mystique of the K&K apartment was killed on Valentine's Day when Dima showed up unannounced with the bear.It was at that time that most RLC viewers realized that the possibility of an intimate relationship between Kami and Kristy was pretty much dead.Also,Dima knew that Kami did not want to have sex in front of the cameras,so he knew RLC viewers would get tired of their phony games and unrealistic behavior in the bedroom.I believe Dima did this all on purpose in order destroy the K&K apartment and thus force Kami into moving back into his apartment.It appears his strategy is working.

Interesting point of view, however I think there is something much more than that.   Kamila breaks up with CB to go on vacation with Kristy just so she wouldn't feel guilty for fucking around on CB.  The minute she returns from vacation, she is right back with CB.   She will never settle down in my opinion and if she does, she will never be faithful to one man!   I just believe there is allot more to the story than meets the eye!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In my opinion,the mystique of the K&K apartment was killed on Valentine's Day when Dima showed up unannounced with the bear.It was at that time that most RLC viewers realized that the possibility of an intimate relationship between Kami and Kristy was pretty much dead.Also,Dima knew that Kami did not want to have sex in front of the cameras,so he knew RLC viewers would get tired of their phony games unrealistic behavior in the bedroom.I believe Dima did this all on purpose in order destroy the K&K apartment and thus force Kami into moving back into his apartment.It appears his strategy is working.

I think, It is time to realize that there was never a possibility for someting more than friendship between K&K. ... They played this teasing shows to make people watch, while both had there REAL LIFE outside. It was clear from the beginning, that this show could not work very long, because there was always a limit this hetero girls (or girl) would not like to cross. 

Than as Kamila finally has stopped to hide her BF, some of the viewers got pissed. They disliked him and some also disliked her for having a REAL LIFE. Even now, there are some that like to make the BF look like some ass that destroyed the relationship, even if there was never someting going on between the girls for real.  

The issue with this apartment is not, that the girls have a REAL LIFE. The issue is that this life take place almost completely outside of the apartment. Without real life and without any show, there is not much more left beside a wardrobe, a shower and some mobiles. This is what makes this apartment boring like hell.

• Upvote 3

Wonder why no one has a problem with Kristy. She offers nothing either, she fakes being a lesbian until someone makes a move on her then she runs like a little girl. Who the heck practices kissing at their age. she really is chasing dudes and hooking up outside the apt. I don't know why someone could be mad at Dima when he has not done anything to Kamila. Kamila is the one with the rules and breaking up with him and withholding sex all sorts of little girl games. My gripe was they were never home. Now Kamila has been home now we want to call her lazy and boring.