Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

11 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

May be, but I also read  that Kristy cheated on him too... I prefer this bf than Kami's one who is behaving more like a pimp to me : nice with her when she obeys to him and agressive when she is not.

Kristy loves her part time BF, they are playing together (like yesterday skateboard sequences), smile a lot together, and if he is a bit upset when she shows her naked in front of the cams in the bath I think that is a good point for him : he cares a lot for her

He seems also much smarter than Kamis's bf.

I thought I had read several times (and via translations) that Kristy wants an "open" or "non-exclusive" relationship. She does not want to be tied down yet to one guy. I also remember reading that she loves her old ex-boyfriend, but doesn't always likes the way he treats her.

I don't know, but I don't think that Kristy considers being with another guy "cheating". I think it's more like she wants to have her fun playing around before she gets serious about settling down with one life-time partner. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They are just biding their time until their contract is up.   Nothing from them for their fans!

They will be biding their time for a long time I would guess :biggrin: I don't see any reason that RLC would want to cancel the apartment they have, as they still are a huge draw for them.

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They will be biding their time for a long time I would guess :biggrin: I don't see any reason that RLC would want to cancel the apartment they have, as they still are a huge draw for them.

You may be right Thes, but you sure wouldn't know it by looking at there treads on here.    I honestly don't believe they are as huge a draw to RLC as they have been in the past and I could be totally wrong about that.   All I can go by is the lack of attention the apartment is seeing on this forum.   Personally it wouldn't bother me in one way or the other if they stay for those of you that are true fans of theirs.   I was a huge fan of theirs in Barca but since they have come back, I wasn't about to jump on the band wagon and give RLC my money like they were hoping.   I know that I'm in the minority of people that didn't whip out the plastic the minute they seen they were back.   I'm happy for those of you that enjoy them and I hope for you all that they continue to stay.    I just have a feeling they won't be staying when there time is up.

1 minute ago, FartLeyHatboy said:

I have been member here over one and a half years, and read a lot. I'm thinking if it is now good time to join the project. What do you think?

Whatever you and Harley think!-Just put your heads together

36 minutes ago, FartLeyHatboy said:

I have been member here over one and a half years, and read a lot. I'm thinking if it is now good time to join the project. What do you think?

Thats some funny shit right there.....don't care who you are!   Smart asses......always has got to be smart asses LMAO.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

hahahahahahhahahaha

hey Fartley... how u doin?

If he answers you, see if you can get some info on his ass LOL.   I'm going for a beer run so I can watch the last two episodes of "ALONE" on the history channel that are about to start.......laterz!

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thats some funny shit right there.....don't care who you are!   Smart asses......always has got to be smart asses LMAO.

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry happy1....only one head fits in my helmet lol.   It really makes me wonder who the hell FartlleyHatboy is ROFLMAO!

Two minutes between your posts, and you are already inconsistent. Try to decide what you want! It has always been that.

Reason why I have started to think joining is that I usually like peacefulness. I like to watch when someone beautiful  is just lying. I hate those restless apartments like C&S, N&K, and especially Masha. I don't like when people are shouting to others.

• Upvote 1