Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

I have said before that reading the reports of what the girls are doing is like following a football game on text-TV. How come there are so many videos from the other apartments but none of K&K?

34 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I have said before that reading the reports of what the girls are doing is like following a football game on text-TV. How come there are so many videos from the other apartments but none of K&K?

This is because K&K are an RLC "Premium Member" apartment, and paid members without proper video editing software are afraid they will be banned from RLC ever since RLC started getting aggressive with their DMCA rights and their original Terms and Conditions.

Re: "What are they doing now" threads: They're useless. By the time a person reads a post, the game is long over. Up-to-the-minute plays should be posted on chat. That's just my opinion. If you agree or have a better idea, post it under Random Discussion or in the Suggestion threads. I'll continue to lobby for removal of them if there is enough support.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This is because K&K are an RLC "Premium Member" apartment, and paid members without proper video editing software are afraid they will be banned from RLC ever since RLC started getting aggressive with their DMCA rights and their original Terms and Conditions.

Yes of course, that is understandable, for example Leora - sometimes even with Paul - has nowadays most of her shows in the free area. I am sure there are K&K videos out there, I guess it´s better to send them by PM to those interested - like myself.

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

It works more like a live report of the changing room in an football stadium on an non game day.

Here is the janitor with a blue colored mop. Yes. He now seems actually to wipe the floor. He begins at the back to the left. .... Look. He interrupts his work to answer a message on his mobile phone. ... Wow. That is exciting. ...

Sure, that is true somehow for all apartments. But here, the team has decided always to go right to the team bus after the game, because someone has equipped the team room with cameras. .... What a stuid idea. ... :angel: ... Do you really need the video of  the janitor? ... It would be pointless.

32 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Re: "What are they doing now" threads: They're useless. By the time a person reads a post, the game is long over. Up-to-the-minute plays should be posted on chat. That's just my opinion. If you agree or have a better idea, post it under Random Discussion or in the Suggestion threads. I'll continue to lobby for removal of them if there is enough support.

The fact that there is an fair amount of posts in these thread would suggest there is a need for them. I am a premium member but I'm not watching all the time. It's nice sometimes to catch up with what's happened but if that info is only posted in chat, as you want, then it's no longer possible.

• Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maybe, you do not got the point. ... Most likely he has no account and just wants the content for free. ... I thing, the correct answer is: "If you like to see more images and videos you can start posting them at any time."  ... ::) 

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Maybe, you do not got the point. ... Most likely he has no account and just wants the content for free. ... I thing, the correct answer is: "If you like to see more images and videos you can start posting them at any time."  ... ::) 

Your reasoning "if you like to see more images and videos, you can start posting them at any time" does not match with the original question. The problem is of course, whether we are Premium members or not, that most of us do not happen to be behind the screen, when something interesting happens. We cannot upload videos if we haven´t caught anything, but we very much appreciate it if somebody else has been awake and alert and wants to share with us what he has caught. I think everything that Leora and Paul have done has been brought to the CC picture and video threads in a couple of hours, but it´s not the same with K&K - about the others I dón´t care that much.

4 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Your reasoning "if you like to see more images and videos, you can start posting them at any time" does not match with the original question. The problem is of course, whether we are Premium members or not, that most of us do not happen to be behind the screen, when something interesting happens. We cannot upload videos if we haven´t caught anything, but we very much appreciate it if somebody else has been awake and alert and wants to share with us what he has caught. I think everything that Leora and Paul have done has been brought to the CC picture and video threads in a couple of hours, but it´s not the same with K&K - about the others I dón´t care that much.

Ok. ... So. You have an account and could upload something?

Last time I had the account in May, but in the summertime I have so many other things to do. Besides, I am kind of handicapped as concerns uploading - my wife uses my PC pretty often (she has a Mac herself), and I don´t want to give her any signs of my RLC hobby - I can download every now and then, but recording and uploading would be out of question. She is a wonderful person but not that liberal as concerns voyeurism. For this reason, I am very dependent on the CC colleagues who are unmarried or live with a more liberal spouse. Please do not take my behaviour as exploitation or freeriding, I suppose without visual material I am more like the group who writes reports in the "What are the girls doing now".

43 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Last time I had the account in May, but in the summertime I have so many other things to do. Besides, I am kind of handicapped as concerns uploading - my wife uses my PC pretty often (she has a Mac herself), and I don´t want to give her any signs of my RLC hobby - I can download every now and then, but recording and uploading would be out of question. She is a wonderful person but not that liberal as concerns voyeurism. For this reason, I am very dependent on the CC colleagues who are unmarried or live with a more liberal spouse. Please do not take my behaviour as exploitation or freeriding, I suppose without visual material I am more like the group who writes reports in the "What are the girls doing now".

You do not need my approval to ask to videos. ... :) ... It is a free forum.