Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

7 minutes ago, hampelo said:

i think she is looking at the people in front of cam 2

Maybe you're right, I could swear she's looking straight in the cam though. Still doing it. It's only odd because it's her and she almost never looks at the cams.

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Maybe you're right, I could swear she's looking straight in the cam though. Still doing it. It's only odd because it's her and she almost never looks at the cams.

you may be right too!  this may be for Dima!

Just now, denizenkane said:

I wish I knew what was on that wall where the cam is located. There is a flashing blue light there. It looks as though she is looking into the cam, but it is possible that she is looking at a screen or something that is the source of the music. I've never seen that part of the wall, so I can't make any real determination of what she is looking at. :-(

• Upvote 2

Hey Coke Boy,,I think Kamila is cheating on you right now with a new guy in the kitchen,,,she is currently checking his temperature using her tongue lol ,,,,,,COKE BOY IS FINALLY HISTORY!!!!!!!,,,,AND YOU KNOW IT BY THE FACT THAT SHE FINALLY BROUGHT THIS NEW GUY HERE IN FRONT OF US AND THE WORLD ,,,AND COKE BOY TO SEE,,,NO MORE WOODY WOODPECKER FUCKING LOL  tumblr_mi8d3api451r4zr2vo1_500.gifemo-girl-waving-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Hey Coke Boy,,I think Kamila is cheating on you right now with a new guy in the kitchen,,,she is currently checking his temperature using her tongue lol ,,,,,,COKE BOY IS FINALLY HISTORY!!!!!!!,,,,AND YOU KNOW IT BY THE FACT THAT SHE FINALLY BROUGHT THIS NEW GUY HERE IN FRONT OF US AND THE WORLD ,,,AND COKE BOY TO SEE,,,NO MORE WOODY WOODPECKER FUCKING LOL  tumblr_mi8d3api451r4zr2vo1_500.gifemo-girl-waving-smiley-emoticon.gif

welcome back mikey

il y a 2 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Hey Coke Boy ,, je pense Kamila vous trompe en ce moment avec un nouveau gars dans la cuisine ,,, elle est en train de vérifier sa température en utilisant sa langue lol ,,,,,, COKE BOY EST ENFIN HISTOIRE !!!!! !! ,,,, ET VOUS SAVEZ PAR LE FAIT QU 'ELLE ENFIN A INTRODUIT LE PRESENT NOUVEAU GUY ici devant nous et le monde ,,, ET COKE BOY POUR VOIR ,,, PLUS WOODY WOODPECKER PUTAIN LOL  tumblr_mi8d3api451r4zr2vo1_500.gifemo-girl-onduler-smiley-emoticon.gif

euromike????? mieux vaut tard que jamais, avez vous bronzé pendant ces vacances?!!!!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Welcome back Mike! You've missed an eventful few weeks.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

euromike ????? better late than never, you have tanned during the holidays? !!!!:biggrin:

Yes me and my baby Rita were on our Honeymoon in Ibiza,,,,,,and we did get really tanned lol,,,it's good to see you again my Friend Corboblanc.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1