Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Kami bate in broad daylight for the first time ever!!!:heart::heart:

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A GIRL TRIES TO HAVE SEX WITH HER BOYFRIEND AND HE HAS COLD FEET/BALLS,,,,SHE IS THEN LEFT SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED AND EXTREMELY HORNY,,,SHE WANTED TO GO TO SLEEP BUT HER WET VAGINA KEPT HER UP,,,SO JUST LIKE WITH KRISTY,,,KAMILA HAD TO TAKE HER SLEEPING MEDICINE,,,NOW SHE HAS ROLLED OVER AND IS ABOUT TO GO BACK TO SLEEP.

tumblr_nvgp3iEJ971uwyadto1_400.gif

• Upvote 1

Was the bed wet?  Did she have to get up and go change her panties?   Did she have to move away from the side of the bed she bated on?   If the answer to two out of three questions is yes,  then she had an orgasm.   If the answer is no, she didn't!   You guys crack me up with your commentary LMAO.

25 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Kami bate in broad daylight for the first time ever!!!:heart::heart:

she did it on the couch in the living room once previously. Believes it was in daylight

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Was the bed wet?  Did she have to get up and go change her panties?   Did she have to move away from the side of the bed she bated on?   If the answer to two out of three questions is yes,  then she had an orgasm.   If the answer is no, she didn't!   You guys crack me up with your commentary LMAO.

Maybe time to get changed ISP and get you a subscription Harley ???

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, moos54 said:

yes i'm sur 

she told him several times when he appraoch his hand 

she doesn't sex behind caméra for now, may be later 

I seen exactly the same thing..but some must have seen other things..they say it was the dude that didn't wanted sex..lol..she lot of the time sayed just that you said..in plain good sound!And even me don't knowing nothing of Russian I know what NIET etc means...but they gona keep saying it wasn't also her fault..at one point he suck her nipple..right after she cover the breast...she play with the ones that like her...doing the same tease games again and again..glad I in the past liked her..but after watching the things all this time..she is very manipulative and play with rlc users..to an point that she makes the same teases again and again..dozens of times..and they still say she was natural and pure.sad indeed.

• Upvote 1