Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

6 minutes ago, kris66 said:

There's some serious fuckheads here like that sad case of a Human Being EuroMike and the weirdo Bonnie....Just saying ;)

kris66 Hello I hope that made you feel better. Can you do better then that or is that all you got. I starting to enjoy hearing thing like that form weirdo like you . Keep coming so i can keep laughing my ass off

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Per her social media page it appears Kristy was taking dance lessons today.

that girl is into everything hahahahaha

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

that girl is into everything hahahahaha

True.Too bad Kami doesn't do the same.Kami seems to be intelligent and have potential,but seems to be satisfied to just use her physical beauty to get by in life.It seems she is in a sort of panic mode to find a husband or boyfriend to support her.Then again,I might be completely wrong about her.

Just now, Noldus said:

she is the only one I know of  iron  bedding her (after it is laid on the bed)

I think it's from all of that built-up energy due to high levels of sugar from her watermelon intake. LOL

Guest beaver67
Just now, Ridgerunner said:

True.Too bad Kami doesn't do the same.Kami seems to be intelligent and have potential,but seems to be satisfied to just use her physical beauty to get by in life.It seems she is in a sort of panic mode to find a husband or boyfriend to support her.Then again,I might be completely wrong about her.

I know what your saying Ridge