Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

33 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

What is Kamila wearing that she all way wore in the old apt and now she just started wearing it again

You mean the ankle bracelet?She took that out of nightstand shortly after guy from her hometown was at her apartment.Appeared it was broke,she tied it together to wear it.Looks different from the one she wore in Barcelona.If the guy from her hometown was her first love as Kitek said,I wonder if maybe that was something that he gave her a long time ago when they were together in their hometown.Maybe she kept it as a momento and now that he is back she is wearing it again.  Or maybe I'm just dreaming. lol

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean the ankle bracelet?She took that out of nightstand shortly after guy from her hometown was at her apartment.Appeared it was broke,she tied it together to wear it.Looks different from the one she wore in Barcelona.If the guy from her hometown was her first love as Kitek said,I wonder if maybe that was something that he gave her a long time ago when they were together in their hometown.Maybe she kept it as a momento and now that he is back she is wearing it again.  Or maybe I'm just dreaming. lol

You are right. My this ankle bracelet is a sign the old Kamila is coming back. Can only hope

17 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

You are right. My this ankle bracelet is a sign the old Kamila is coming back. Can only hope

Kami has been out late two nights in row dressed pretty casually and with little makeup.She said she's comfortable with guy from her hometown,so maybe that is who she has been going out with.She spent a lot of time putting on makeup when she was dating Dima.If she goes out again tonight,will be interesting to see how she dresses and how much makeup she puts on.