Ilona the new Nora?

I am just posting this as food for though since no one really knows anything - buy could Ilona be the new Nora? 

I am pretty sure she is not constrained by the visa requirements that the others tat come from Russia or the Ukraine are.  Actually I am not sure Irma is either.   She may have brought the current crop of girls in and based on ads she has online it is possible that she also brought in the Barca2 girls.  Nora seems to be tied up with her new career and Ilona seems to be mostly business minded - at least the business that she is it anyway.

Comments??

I like the theory but i doubt Ilona is here permanently, she doesn't seem the type to be grounded to one location for a long time. Plus she doesn't have half as much stuff with her as Nora did when she lived there.

Just my opinion and I have no way to prove it but it seems Nora is still active in managing the apartment as an agent for RLC. Ilona may have a larger network of models to recruit girls so that has become her role. I believe Nora, as she has become older has moved away from the modeling and her role with RLC on camera but still continues as a business partner with Kiko. We still hear them being mentioned from time to time. It is my understanding this has been Nora's brainchild with RLC and still is one of the most popular concepts and apartments. As long as someone is still able to recruit a pool of interesting girls, this apartment is not going anywhere.

5 hours ago, horseshoejerry said:

Just my opinion and I have no way to prove it but it seems Nora is still active in managing the apartment as an agent for RLC. Ilona may have a larger network of models to recruit girls so that has become her role. I believe Nora, as she has become older has moved away from the modeling and her role with RLC on camera but still continues as a business partner with Kiko. We still hear them being mentioned from time to time. It is my understanding this has been Nora's brainchild with RLC and still is one of the most popular concepts and apartments. As long as someone is still able to recruit a pool of interesting girls, this apartment is not going anywhere.

They should rename the Apartment to Cockteaser Central.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

On 12.8.2016 at 11:53 PM, albacore said:

I am just posting this as food for though since no one really knows anything - buy could Ilona be the new Nora? 

I am pretty sure she is not constrained by the visa requirements that the others tat come from Russia or the Ukraine are.  Actually I am not sure Irma is either.   She may have brought the current crop of girls in and based on ads she has online it is possible that she also brought in the Barca2 girls.  Nora seems to be tied up with her new career and Ilona seems to be mostly business minded - at least the business that she is it anyway.

Comments??

It looked like she did it the last time too.

Most of the girls that came while Ilona was here the last time, seemed to know Ilona either close or not so close, but knew her. The same with Polya and Lola. It didn't seem like she knew Amy and Megan from before, since she shook their hand when she came over the first time, in a nice to meet you kind of way. All the ones she has know she has hugged, like the second time she came over alone.

And most of the girls that Ilona has brought in, has been good for the appartment. The ones Nora has brought in after Kamila and Kristy left has been horrible, and I include Elisa, even though she wasn't that band (smoking, drunk and crying. The banana helped alittle but it was a little too late for one who likes a good ass). The other once like the Princess, Sara, White, Nikki, Jenny and a few others have been cut short and thrown out it looked like.

Compare that to Irma, Anna, Danaya, Polya and more, it's not hard to see which one is the best at finding girls for the project. The worst Ilona has taken in was Layla, who ruined Ilona, Irma and Annas good time.

(Damn it starting to get hard to remember all the girls that has been here the last year. It's about 1 year since I found RLC)

• Upvote 1