Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

la pauvre....une belle jeune femme jamais baiser!!! avant elle se masturbait de temps en temps, puis plusieurs fois par semaine, pour arriver à se masturber 2 ou 3 fois par jour!!! elle est magnifique mais n'a aucune relations sexuelles avec paul, qui s'est contenté de simplement lui manger la chatte ce soir, car il ne pouvait pas bander!!! leora est de plus en plus frustrée sexuellement, et comme tous les gens privés de sexe, la masturbation devient intensive et frénétique!!!! combien de temps encore, pourra t-elle se contenter de ses doigts??!!!

poor .... a beautiful young woman jump ever !!! before she masturbated occasionally, then several times a week to get to masturbate 2 or 3 times a day !!! she is beautiful but has no sex with Paul, who was content to simply eat her pussy tonight, because he could not bandage !!! leora is increasingly sexually frustrated, and like all people deprived of sex, masturbation becomes intense and frantic !!!! how long, she will be happy with his fingers ?? !!! :idk: :idk: :idk:

Gone to BeR with phone after switching off the light 2 hours before her normal bedtime so ...

Ha ha stupid me I keep forgetting Paul's at home. Their sleeping patterns are so messed up at moment. After this morning I am going to concede defeat. If she bates before 13:00 their clock time, I'll just have to let it go.

Wise choice probably

Although they are up much earlier than usual, too, at 0800 this morning.

He's on the computer while she's asleep on the couch in the same room.

I suspect that she's approaching that time of the month when she's less inclined to put on a show and her choice of garments reflects that, leaning towards grunge rather than lingerie at this stage.

There could be one last hurrah, I suppose, but it doesn't feel that way at the moment....

Guest TxFeller

Aaaaah..... preparations are now under way... laptop on the couch, Leora playing with the lighting to get just the right amount... mysterious smiles, the pink negligee.... paradise is but a few steps away.  :drool:

Aaaaah..... preparations are now under way... laptop on the couch, Leora playing with the lighting to get just the right amount... mysterious smiles, the pink negligee.... paradise is but a few steps away.  :drool:

Indeed but then sometime she makes us wait for hours. Pretty sure she's sans panties as I haven't seen her put any on since the shower.