Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RLC behaviour is not transparent at all, they have banned me without having uploaded to the public sites, they have stolen almost full monthly Premium fee and do not even answer anymore to email.

So, conspiracy is allowed... and appreciated  >:(

strange how camera not on

Strange? Surely you can come up with some conspiracy theory about RLC wanting to deprive us seeing Leora masturbating, even their paid members.

How's this for a theory ?  For weeks now Paul has been studying on the computer, and soldering, building some electronic device, presumably.

This device is the LMJ (Leora Masterbation Jammer).  It works similar to a carbon monoxide or smoke detector.  It can detect the aroma of Leora's arousal and once detected it starts to emit RF Jamming signals across several frequencies jamming the camera's.  He's selfish and does not want anyone to share her sexuality and pleasure.

RLC has not yet figured out why the cam's keep going off-line as once the jamming starts and the cam's do not respond to the cam-server they need to be restarted/linked manually as they won't recover on their on and connect to the cam-server.

Yup and he looked either disgusted or mad and then walked out of the room.  I think she did say something to him but don't know what.  He went back to his computer but you could see he had a disturbed look.  After the walked out the door to the room was open and she just kept going and moaning and squirming and finished herself off. 

It was interesting to watch but also it was sort of weird the way it unfolded.

Yup and he looked either disgusted or mad and then walked out of the room.  I think she did say something to him but don't know what.  He went back to his computer but you could see he had a disturbed look.  After the walked out the door to the room was open and she just kept going and moaning and squirming and finished herself off. 

It was interesting to watch but also it was sort of weird the way it unfolded.

petite question les garçons quand vous surprenez votre femme ou petite amie se masturber vous faites quoi ?

I actually think Paul is very understanding about her need to masturbate. Many men would feel upset and rejected by their partners desire to pleasure themselves rather than make love to them.

Such a situation is exaggerated by the presence of the cameras of RLC.

So I think Paul is a VERY understanding partner.

As for your question Oceane17 I think many men would be angry but equally many men might find it exciting to discover their partner masturbating. I would say that I am the latter. The first time I discovered my wife doing it (overheard rather than seen) I found it extremely exciting. However, like most men if I was caught masturbating I would DIE of embarrassment!!!

I love the fact that Leora can feel relaxed about masturbating and I congratulate Paul for being open enough to accept she does it.