Blue Haired Girl

i'm italian and i'm listening. blue hair don't show video on italy and spain..

carina/sabrina are coming on cam4. blue hair is teaching carina/sabrina how to cam !

sorry for my poor english

Do you know 'blue hair' name?

kitek her name on cam 4 is sugerbonnie I think her real name could be bonnie

"Blue" is the stage name we have given her. "Sugar Bonnie" is the stage name she uses for camming.

Reminder: use only "stage" names when posting publicly. Thank you.

----

"Blue" est le nom de scène que nous lui avons donné. "Sugar Bonnie" est le nom de scène, elle utilise pour camming.

Rappel: utiliser uniquement les noms de "scène" lors de la publication du public. Je vous remercie.

----

"Blue" es el nombre artístico que le hemos dado. "Azúcar Bonnie" es el nombre artístico que utiliza para la leva.

Recordatorio: utilizar sólo los nombres de "etapa" al publicar públicamente. Gracias.

----

"Blue" è il nome d'arte le abbiamo dato. "Sugar Bonnie" è il nome d'arte che usa per camma.

Promemoria: utilizzare solo i nomi di "stage" durante la pubblicazione pubblicamente. Grazie.

"Blue" is the stage name we have given her. "Sugar Bonnie" is the stage name she uses for camming.

Reminder: use only "stage" names when posting publicly. Thank you.

----

"Blue" est le nom de scène que nous lui avons donné. "Sugar Bonnie" est le nom de scène, elle utilise pour camming.

Rappel: utiliser uniquement les noms de "scène" lors de la publication du public. Je vous remercie.

----

"Blue" es el nombre artístico que le hemos dado. "Azúcar Bonnie" es el nombre artístico que utiliza para la leva.

Recordatorio: utilizar sólo los nombres de "etapa" al publicar públicamente. Gracias.

----

"Blue" è il nome d'arte le abbiamo dato. "Sugar Bonnie" è il nome d'arte che usa per camma.

Promemoria: utilizzare solo i nomi di "stage" durante la pubblicazione pubblicamente. Grazie.

sorry my bad

one think is sure with blue hair now,more guys are interesting by her for good or bad reason,

her camera is now many time in the most popular cam with the 5 preview thumbnails under the principal video

As money can be spend fast so her minutes of glory will be gone very soon.

I'm still more interested on RLC response, than on her webcam shows. Not that I don't wish her do well and make some money. But because I believe is terrible wrong for the RLC business and reputation.

As money can be spend fast so her minutes of glory will be gone very soon.

I'm still more interested on RLC response, than on her webcam shows. Not that I don't wish her do well and make some money. But because I believe is terrible wrong for the RLC business and reputation.

i don't have problem for see her broadcast,i don't think that will during long time but for the moment i enjoy the view on cam4,

after we are all differents and we have not the same expectation,i prefer see her broadcast than see this lev sitting all the journey on his ipad

I have watched two of her cam shows and both shows were almost identical to one another. Likely the next show will likely be similar.

Tits & Pussy are a dime a dozen.

many cams models do the same show and the same topic all the time but maybe sabrina will join the show with her today :)

she have braodcast only two times for the moment