Alma & Stefan Videos - Split #1

I am surprised that Alma struggles to take dick. Especially from Stephan who is average in size

I've looked at this plenty of times (your post) and finally just had to reply.

B.S. If you claim he is average, then you are bragging about yourself, fine, be a big dick then.

Marcelo is average in size, the mean of an erect human penis is approximately 12.9–15.0 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length.

I am surprised that Alma struggles to take dick. Especially from Stephan who is average in size

B.S. If you claim he is average, then you are bragging about yourself, fine, be a big dick then.

Marcelo is average in size, the mean of an erect human penis is approximately 12.9–15.0 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length.

It's not the size of the wand that counts but how you use it.

I may have a limp noodle but I won't whip you with it.

Guest Squirrel

Marcelo is average in size, the mean of an erect human penis is approximately 12.9–15.0 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length.

It's not the size of the wand that counts but how you use it.

I may have a limp noodle but I won't whip you with it.

I believe the phrase is also quoted as "It's not the size of the weaponry, but the fury of the attack." :D

ALMA = Again - I love yr sensitive feelings and like to join you during this times.

Would offer to send you my best dildo (rubber and flexible, good size) for a better

view and a deeper penetration. Love Karin from Germany