Maya & Stepan Videos - Split #1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 9:04 PM, StnCld316 said:

Today's session:

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Your link are sending the page  for an add on to be installed.  Please remove the links.  This was an issue on page 108 in Leora and Paul  and it's the same issue here.

.EXE file for an .mp4  Misleading to say the least.

The sooner the better! Ball is in your court mods.

Can somebody explain why people are having a go at niininch it was a perfectly good link to a download. Please read thew page carefully before just pressing any tabs. Dabug gave good instruction so i think some people owe niininch an apology.

Can somebody explain why people are having a go at niininch it was a perfectly good link to a download. Please read thew page carefully before just pressing any tabs. Dabug gave good instruction so i think some people owe niininch an apology.

arcadani is correct.

Generally, all these 3rd party file services give you a choice of fast or slow, but they really want to get you hooked into their system so they try to "trick" you into installing their download program.

Always find the "slow" download button instead.

adf.ly, etc., are different, in that they usually produce tons of spam, and somebody's making money with every click you make, while offering you nothing of value in return. That's why we've pretty much banned UL and adf.ly.

Thank you for the comments - just a guy trying to post a video - NOT related to any download site - just used the filefactory as i have used it from others - and yes, look around for the 'slow' download button and all is good and free, also some now have a checkbox to install via their app, always uncheck it and you are getting it anonymously....and i still use UL for other things without issues, just click the slow - although they are really slow :)

I was able to download the niininchs' video with no problem... But here is another record of that session in xhamster (dont expect the link to be active too long, though, rlc remove fast these videos from there):

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• 4 weeks later...

Seems to be an problem with this page.

The last post (by StnCld) seems to be continuously loading and I can't move past the post.  While scrolling up, I'm always returned to the post. 

I don't know whether it is just me (a problem just for my pc or browser) or if this is a problem for CC.  Anyone else have a problem?

The last post (by StnCld) seems to be continuously loading and I can't move past the post.  While scrolling up, I'm always returned to the post. 

I don't know whether it is just me (a problem just for my pc or browser) or if this is a problem for CC.  Anyone else have a problem?

I'll send a request to Admin to get it remove. It was just a reply I had made to the poster of the original comment. After it's removed then it should be fine.

I'll send a request to Admin to get it remove. It was just a reply I had made to the poster of the original comment. After it's removed then it should be fine.

Thanks, SC... I'd have a note to Admin myself except I didn't know if it was just a problem for me.

:)

Thanks, Admin... it's fine now.

:)

• 2 weeks later...