Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

Whoever this guy may be,,obviously Kristy trusts him enough to bring him to the apt,,,if my memory serves me correctly,,I think that this guy was the very first guy that kristy ever brought to the apt,,when it first opened back in February,,,,he is either an Amateur Photographer and friend who helps her to build her portfolio,,or just a very close friend,,who can see her naked and touch her,,,or a long time old Bf from childhood,,,,or he's a gay cousin/brother/coworker/friend,,,,take your pick,,until Kitek or one of them guys translate who he is,,we are all just guessing right now lol.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

In my opinion Kristy wanted the guy over to take photographs and he is trying to take advantage of the invitation to get some action.

Did you see the way she was with him earlier?  He was hands off and to be honest she did her best to get him to look and her body language was clear.

2 minutes ago, Jayne said:

Not a photographer then?

Yes he is a photographer, but a friend. Probably how Dima and Kam connected. Similar interests of understanding.  I acted in a couple of plays in college and played the lead male for that time period the female lead I acted with we became attracted to each other, then it was over after the show ended. Art can be very intimate when the other person gets it.

We don't all have the same take on the situation.  Kristy sat between his legs to get a back massage.  If she would be afraid of him or have fears that it would go further, she would not act that way.  Stop always blaming a guy for trying.  She was rubbing his harm earlier.  We don't know (yet) how its gonna end but if they end up in the same bed, it would be because Kristy wants it.  

As Jayne said, she has legs. This is the game men and women play. As a dude I would say he can either do the waiting it out game and get her alone or bow out and call it a night. If she has not already given the signal then he will be a frustrated dude crashing on the couch. Go home and continue the be her photo friend

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Whoever this guy may be,,obviously Kristy trusts him enough to bring him to the apt,,,if my memory serves me correctly,,I think that this guy was the very first guy that kristy ever brought to the apt,,when it first opened back in February,,,,he is either an Amateur Photographer and friend who helps her to build her portfolio,,or just a very close friend,,who can see her naked and touch her,,,or a long time old Bf from childhood,,,,or he's a gay cousin/brother/coworker/friend,,,,take your pick,,until Kitek or one of them guys translate who he is,,we are all just guessing right now lol.:biggrin:

You can ask Rita to translate , so we dont must wait on Kitek

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

As Jayne said, she has legs. This is the game men and women play. As a dude I would say he can either do the waiting it out game and get her alone or bow out and call it a night. If she has not already given the signal then he will be a frustrated dude crashing on the couch. Go home and continue the be her photo friend

She's just attracted to his big...............lens! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1