Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

3 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

I say we speculate, its much more fun and Yegor left at 6 am, Your thoughts mate?

Trouble in paradise?I didn't see what happened,but I did notice that Egor although loving with Kami seems to have a little sadistic streak in him when having sex with the butt spanking,titty slapping and choking.

Me too Ridge. I know we all like to have fun but just a thought. Is it a pure sexual chemistry and not a lot more? In defense I would say if she likes it too then by all means cool. If we see a pattern of less tenderness which he does provide and then the rough stuff. They are cool. I don't judge people on their desires but from the outside looking in, I hope that they are doing the doings outside the bedroom that satisfies her. Like the dating stuff going to cinema, dinner etc. Hot romances start of heavy then you have to start looking at the other person for other things. Is he simply hitting that and being in Moscow helps a lot. Is she now his plaything? We shall see. To early to tell I don't have a call right now, it will play out this weekend.

4 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Me too Ridge. I know we all like to have fun but just a thought. Is it a pure sexual chemistry and not a lot more? In defense I would say if she likes it too then by all means cool. If we see a pattern of less tenderness which he does provide and then the rough stuff. They are cool. I don't judge people on their desires but from the outside looking in, I hope that they are doing the doings outside the bedroom that satisfies her. Like the dating stuff going to cinema, dinner etc. Hot romances start of heavy then you have to start looking at the other person for other things. Is he simply hitting that and being in Moscow helps a lot. Is she now his plaything? We shall see. To early to tell I don't have a call right now, it will play out this weekend.

I agree with you.Just have to watch and see what happens.

3 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

I saw the session but I was feeling concern for Kami there when he started to get rough!  I will contact RLC if these girls are in danger.

I think Kami likes it a little rough,but not sure how rough and that dude is so much bigger than her.He was actually rougher the time before.If he does this on camera,what does he do at his place? 

I didn't tonight but if she is ok then whatever. Lev and Zoya left a bad taste in my mouth so I never really watched them anymore. There was a couple in the now Nelly and Bogdan apt that was pretty extreme. Kamila and Yegor are nothing like that. Kamila is a freak in case we all don't realize that. Her conversations with Kristy so far is she is enjoying it. Mabye tonight which I didn't see went a little further than she liked. Kamila says one thing and does another.

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

I didn't tonight but if she is ok then whatever. Lev and Zoya left a bad taste in my mouth so I never really watched them anymore. There was a couple in the now Nelly and Bogdan apt that was pretty extreme. Kamila and Yegor are nothing like that. Kamila is a freak in case we all don't realize that. Her conversations with Kristy so far is she is enjoying it. Mabye tonight which I didn't see went a little further than she liked. Kamila says one thing and does another.

Your last sentence is definitely true.The next conversation between Kami and Kristy should be really interesting.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Did anyone see Egor when he left?Did he kiss Kami before leaving?And if so,how did she react?

good question because so far he always is very affectionate and like a couple. He goes off to work he kisses her. The last time I saw he left in the morning put on his wardrobe and not so much affection. she stayed in bed, kind of like how Dima would leave. Just saying.... Well we will see this weekend.