Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

Trying to wonder why people are surprised at Kamila's appetite for sex. She masturbates with a water bottle, lotion bottle. Cant keep her hands off herself. Described how hot it was to sleep with the German guy, tried constantly to get Dima to F her at the end of their relationship, the guy from her hometown, come on people she likes to have sex. I know you have girlfriends and wives but try to remember when you were single. Age doesn't matter, if you only decide that your magnificent lovemaking  with your penis is the only way  you should take a step back. She gets off on almost everything. Its HER not him. SHE decides how she gets off.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, mini2012 said:

19 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

bon, on prend les paris?!!! menottes ou cheveux tirés?!!! moi je dis cheveux tirés!!!!!

good, you take a bet ? !!! handcuffs or hair pulled? !!! I say hair pulled !!!!!

Most likely hair pulling and slapping before handcuffs and whips unless she hooks up with Efim. lol

• Upvote 1

On 9/10/2016 at 0:41 PM, euromike69 said:

Wait Kristy had 2 lovers,,I missed the second Lover,,who was that?

And when did he choke her?

Sorry for not replying sooner. Haven't had time to check the boards. Kristy has had 3 guys in the apartment that I have seen. Two of them slept with her and had sex. The third one was apparently a photographer friend who slept in the guest room. As far as exact dates, I will have to go back though some old vids to find that out. Sorry.